| •- Chapter 21 -• |

•~🤍~•
——————————————————————————

"Even though they say time heals all wounds. The scars are still there. I can't forget what happened, I can't forget how I felt."

——————————————————————————
•~🖤~•

Deku's pov

"Izuku! I know it's really difficult but you have to break free!" I heard dabi yell out. I was still trying to unclench my hand. I looked over at Dabi through the corner of my eye. I felt my heart stop when I saw Shigaraki heading towards him with his hand out. I don't know how but immediately I ran over to them. I jumped in front of Dabi and quickly put my hand up making shigaraki fly away from us. "Thank you...Dabi" I said in a shaky voice.

"Izuku! Are you okay?" Dabi said with tears building in his eyes. "Yea-" I tried to say before I fell down. Everything hurt to move and my head was pounding. Dabi quickly went down and helped me up. I knew he wanted to say more but he could tell I was in a lot of pain so he stayed silent. "And where do y-you think your going?!" Shigaraki yelled out while coming closer to us. "Do they even know what you are? What you've done? Don't you remember the number 462?" Shigaraki said with an evil grin.

I froze feeling panic just completely take over. "He wouldn't tell them what happened right?" I thought to myself. "Shut up! Just fuck off already! What are you even talking about?!" Dabi yelled back while glaring at shigaraki. "So you really haven't told them" Shigaraki said while grabbing something. I looked up and saw something that I immediately recognized, it was my old "uniform" for the facility.

I stared at it while remembering what they did. What they made me do again and again. "Well then Dabi guess I have to say it. Izuku here used to be a very well know slut" Shigaraki sneered, dragging out the last word. "The fuck do you mean!? Stop lying!" Dabi yelled back. "Oh but I'm not lying. Why don't you tell him izuku? Why don't you tell him how you slept with all those men. I bet you enjoy it huh?" Shigaraki said before laughing.

"Izuku...what is he talking about?" Dabi said tightly holding on me. I watched Shigaraki laugh like a maniac at me. It only reminded me of how those men laughed at my poor mother, how all those people laugh when I cried for them to stop. I felt their hands all over my body, It was sickening how much I could vividly remember it all.

"It's all true.. I didn't w-want to do that though..." I said with a slight stutter. "Don't try to lie Izuku. I know you did because why else would so many men go to you?" Shigaraki laughed out. I felt sicker the more I thought of everything. Was he right? He couldn't be though. I didn't want any of that. I could feel the tears fall down my face and I reluctantly pushed Dabi away. That only made me fall down but it didn't matter.

Now he knows everything that I tried so desperately to hide. "Don't you wonder if your poor sister went through that to? Just think about it. She's a cute kid! I bet she was even more popular than you!" Shigaraki yelled out. I froze thinking about it. It was possible but I thought that she was fine. If he knows what happened to me then he has to be right about her. Did they really do that to Eri? There's no way, Right?

"Is t-that true?" I said barely above a whisper. "What do you think!?" Shigaraki yelled before smiling again. I looked at him while my blood boiled, I managed to stand up before I held my hand out. Shigaraki lifted off the ground while screaming. I could feel liquid pouring down my face, I wasn't sure if it was tears or blood but it didn't matter. I walked closer to him with the ground around me shaking. Each step I took cracked the ground and a light surrounded us.