1 Coffee shop

"Hey sweetie, how are you? How was work?" I asked my best friend Hannah when I saw her outside the coffee shop where we were supposed to meet.

I hugged her tightly before we joined the seemingly endless line to order a beverage.

"Oh not much different than three hours ago when we were on the phone. Way too long and tiring for a Friday if you ask me. Maybe I should start my own business too. It works so well for you." replied Hannah with a laugh.

"That may be true, but you know it took a lot of work to get where I am today. I'm not sure I'd go down the same road again," I said as I nudged her lightly.

"Yes, you would," she replied.

She was probably right. I loved my work and I loved my decision to do what I did best.

"Oh that reminds me... Do you want to come to the wrestling show tonight? I want to introduce you to Zane." she then said.

"Are you still not giving up? The how many guy is this now that you think is perfect for me? The fourth? Or fifth? And it's somewhat on short notice. I would only come on the condition that the hot hunk you showed me pictures of performs. Otherwise I wouldn't waste money on it." I laughed as I picked up my iced coffee and we waited for hers.

She had ordered one of those fancy, elaborate kind of drinks. So it took a little longer than my more ordinary choice.

"You mean Roman Reigns? No, I don't think he was advertised. But I can always find you a guy who looks like him if you're into that." she smirked as her drink finally came.

"Sweetie... if I want a guy like that, I'll find him myself." I replied as I turned to walk over to the tables.

But then I suddenly banged into someone. My iced coffee spilled all over his light colored shirt and all I could think at that moment was how lucky I was that it wasn't scalding hot coffee.

"Fuck! Oh my god! I'm so sorry about that! I'm so clumsy!" I gasped immediately.

"Fuck indeed..." mumbled Hannah next to me and I heard the smirk in her voice. What was wrong with her?

"God damn, lady. Is this any way to meet your favorite wrestler?" said an unbelievably deep voice.

I looked up and saw a face that looked oddly familiar. It was Roman Reigns! I had dumped my coffee on Roman fucking Reigns!

"Oh... oh... I... I.... I.... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." I stuttered and without thinking started dabbing his shirt with my napkin.

"Hey it's okay. Accidents happen." he said with a deep chuckle as he placed his warm hand on mine.

"No, no. How can I make it up to you?" I asked as I noticed my whole face was burning in shame by now.

"Well... I heard your conversation. And I think it would be nice if you came to the show after all. I'll be there. And if this guy is a bust, I'll let you buy me a drink after the show." he replied.

Then he winked at me before turning and leaving the coffee shop.