.

[[NOTE: This is a SD!Dreammare story, you have been warned!]]

---

Dream couldn't help it.

His brother was just so cute sleeping so peacefully like that in bed. Just holding that pillow that he knew had his scent on it.

The much taller skeleton jumped onto the bed, waking his sleeping brother up who gave him a tired glare and the winged skeleton just grins happily and lays on top of the darker clothed male who just grumbles and rolls onto his back, letting Dream use him as a mattress.

"Dream...why must you wake me up like this all the time?" The one under Dream sighed out but did nothing to push the other off. "Because your voice is so sexy in the mornings darling~" Dream replied, a purr to his voice. 

Nightmare just gave the winged brother a look at this and shoves Dream's face away from his, much to the muffled protest of the much taller sibling. "Daaaaarling!~" 

"No Dream, you're not getting any kisses this morning. My back still hurts from a few nights ago." Nightmare firmly stated. "You're never satisfied with just one kiss. One kiss would end up with us having sex, again." Dream pouts at this as he sits up and looks down at Nightmare, his wings contently resting against his back. Dream loved his brother, it was easy to tell just by how he looked down at the other skeleton. A tender look he reserved only for his Nightmare, the way his smile would be genuine and less wide. He always handled his brother like fine china.

Because to Dream, his brother was irreplaceable china - a one of a kind to be cherished and admired. Even when Nightmare had his moods, the positivity guardian loved him. Loved him so deeply it sometimes hurt. Nightmare was his source of positivity which was a little ironic because Nightmare was the guardian of negativity yet he made Dream feel so much positivity it was nearly overwhelming at times. 

"Darling, I said I was sorry didn't I?" Dream continued to pout as he leaned down slightly and gently places his hands on Nightmare's wrists. Such a gentle hold that even a tiny child could easily send his hands flying. Never in his life would he dream of hurting his dear darling; his dear little brother. Nightmare sighed quietly at Dream's words and looked up at the skeleton who was sitting on him. "And I forgive you for that. But I still need a bit of a break, Dream." The pout still didn't go away so he rolls his eyes slightly and tugs his hands free from the oh so gentle hold and lifts his hands up and cups both sides of Dream's face with his ungloved hands. "Oh stop pouting you silly bird, you can have a morning kiss."

This instantly perked Dream up and he smiles brightly down at Nightmare and doesn't waste time in leaning down to give Nightmare a loving kiss. His hands were on either side of his brother underneath him to keep his weight mostly off his adorable little brother.

A soft pleased sigh escaped both of them as they kissed lovingly, Nightmare's hands still gently cupping Dream's face as a thumb began to slowly caress the smooth bone of the positivity guardians' cheek underneath the eye socket. 

They slowly parted from the kiss and Nightmare trailed his hands down from Dream's face to his chest. "See Darling, I can hold myself back~" Dream teased as he carefully grabbed his brother and pulled him up into a sitting position slowly, keeping his arms wrapped around Nightmare's waist. He hasn't once looked away from Nightmare since he came into the room, only ever seeing his beautiful brother. 

Nightmare chuckles and leans forward slightly and lightly bonks Dream's forehead with his. "So I see, brother. Will you be alright home alone for a while as I get some stuff done out in town?" Dream hummed quietly, his feathers fluffing up slightly as he gazed into the others' dark purple eye-lights. "I'm sure I can manage for a while, Darling~. It's not the first time I've looked after the house while you were gone." His SOUL was so bright with happiness. It was always like the first time he truly gazed into Nightmare's eyes for the first time. That tingly sensation and the way his SOUL swelled with affection and love. The way he would always break out into a wreck around Nightmare, wanting him close forever.