Coming home

Hi loves this was supposed to be a one shot but it got too long so I'm cutting it into chapters to make a small book! I hope you like much love! 💙🧡

Hooves designed the soiled path, as they raced in a certain direction. A direction they hadn't headed in for about a week. The creature of the hooves was a black horse his snot huffing air trying to get their owner home soon as possible.

The owner of the horse was a male with short raven hair that spiked in the back. Black piercing eyes, and a very light tone skin. Those obsidian eyes trailed slightly upward catching the massive grey castle which was their home.

The raven was dressed in all black a black button up long sleeved shirt tucked into black pants, the pants being tucked into black combat boots. A black coat over his long sleeved shirt swayed with the wind. The males gloved hands patted the side of his horse only encouraging the horse to pick up speed. The raven upon the horse held onto his hood leaning forward, as his stead picked up pace rushing ahead to the massive castle. The horses hooved slowed down once they reached the massive black gates causing the guards to yell.

"Open the gates!" One of the guards yelled loudly.

The raven held onto the ropes attached to his horse who stepped back, as the gates opened more. The raven pulled down his hood exposing his features when the gates opened enough for him to enter he softly patted his hand upon his horses side to signal for him to enter the palace.

The horse softly headed forward till it stop near one of the guards that grasped the horses robes.

"Welcome back Prince Sasuke." The guard greeted.

"Haru." Sasuke greeted.

The raven swung his leg over his horse before jumping off, and landing on his feet. The raven patted his horse to then trail his hand up to it's face.

"Thank you Yuro."

Yuro let out small snort to then lean its head closer to Sasuke touch the raven glanced towards Haru who bowed. Sasuke slipped off his black bow and arrow to then had it to Haru who took it. He then took out his sword holder, and dagger to also hand them to Haru who took them. Sasuke slipped his gloves of stuffing then into his coat.

Sasuke barley took a step towards the castles doors when they were slowly pushed open. Two guards were seen pushing the doors open to then bow, as Sasuke approached the door only to meet reflecting ebony eyes that held a firm gaze.

A smirk slipped Sasuke lips, as he caught his older brother approaching him. The older raven was wearing a red button up shirt with black pants. A glare over that striking face that didn't faze Sasuke at all even the way his older brother was marching towards him.

"Nii-san still upset I didn't answer your letter?" Sasuke smirked.

"Prince Itachi." One of the guards greeted, as Itachi passed them.

Itachi halted his steps, as he reached his younger brother the glare over his eyes still present. Sasuke rolled his eyes his hand patted the older ravens shoulder, as he passed him.

"Lighten up nii-san I'm here, and fine." Sasuke stated, as he walked over to doors.

"I can see that." Itachi stated turning around to march after Sasuke.

Sasuke entered the castle his eyes peering around the entrance of his home.

"Where's Tou-san, and Kaa-san?" Sasuke asked turning around to meet his brother who stopped in front of him.

"They are away." Itachi confessed.

Sasuke hummed to then walk down the entrance to then take a right to meet wide open doors that exposed the kitchen. The maids bowed, as the raven entered Sasuke walked over to a random seat to then be served one of his favorite foods followed by a glass of water, and squeezed orange juice.