A Dream Come True

"Naruto!"

Sasuke couldn't believe it, as his hands reached out below the blond no where in sight. The ravens eyes stung, and blurred with tears his chest was heaving stomach turning.

Sasuke stumbled back falling onto all fours feelings like he was about to throw up.

"I couldn't save him."

"I was right there inches away.....and still." Sasuke grasped at his chest feeling it grow tight and suffocating.

"N-naruto jumped....h-he jumped." He trembled.

Sasuke's breathing picked up even more he tugged at his shirt, feeling his chest cramp and tighten as much as he was in shock he blinked when he realized something. Sasuke snapped up to his feet to the. look down over the edge.

"I didn't hear a sound."

As crazy as it was to think despite seeing Naruto fall he didn't hear the sound of the blonds body.

Sasuke's mind began to spun he stepped onto the railing to then jump to his balcony seeing that maybe the blond caught something, as he was falling, but he couldn't see anything.

"What would of saved him even then?"

Sasuke's mind was spinning his hands shaking from the shock. The ravens eyes then widened remembering something so small but possibly life saving.

"T-the cart with hay."

At those words Sasuke sprinted out of his room he ran down the stairs then down the hallways till he reached the first floor. His chest was heaving hurting from the rough panting he raced towards the castles doors to then push them open with all his might.

In the process Sasuke almost crashed into a crowd of guards.

"Your highness Prince Naruto-"

"Move!" Sasuke ordered emitting the guards to part allowing the raven to get through.

He didn't want to hear it if Naruto was dead or alive he wanted to see it first. Sasuke pushed aside the guards, as he found another bundle surrounding the cart of hay.

'They didn't move it then that means!'

"God please." Sasuke whispered under his breath, as a set of tears fell.

"Out of my way now!" Sasuke demanded, as he pushed passed them.

Sasuke felt like it was forever when he reached the cart he pushed the four away that was blocking the view finally catching sight of the blond. Sasuke stumbled forward pushing the guards away, as Naruto was trembling his eyes above where he had just fell from.

He was panting from the rush of everything his eyes lowered down meeting angry onyx ones that brought more tears to his eyes. Naruto whimpered, as Sasuke stepped up to him the once soft obsidian eyes now held the most deadliest glare he's ever seen in his life inflected on him.

"S-sasuke I-I'm s-sorry." He whimpered.

Sasuke rose his hand the blond eyes widened only to shut them tightly expecting a harsh slap, but instead he felt a sudden weight upon him. The blond eyes widened the hand Sasuke had rose was to wrap his arm around back of the the blonds neck, and bring him close to him. Sasuke was on his knees holding the blond tightly.

Both feeling how the other was trembling Sasuke's heart was racing along with the blonds. Despite the fact Sasuke was holding him tightly, and embracing Naruto's mind was spinning, and his body shaking, as his eyes peered up at his balcony above. His mind dazed with how on earth he survived such a fall. He felt like he had fallen on a pillow.