A kiss, before death

🧡💙

Naruto paid no attention to anyone or anywhere while walking back inside the castle. Sasuke walked over to his guards gathering the ones that were around.

"You spread this orders to the others it's nii-san's orders after all. If Uzumaki is in his room you are to guard him, if he leaves you are to notify me, if I'm busy keep your eyes on him at all times. I don't want a single second that he doesn't have eyes on him understand?"

The guards nodded to then spread the word to the other guards Sasuke entered the palace to then look around till he caught one of the maids lingering around to then stop her.

"Where's Naruto?" Sasuke asked.

"Prince Naruto was heading for his room." She informed.

Sasuke nodded to then race up the stairs he knew he shouldn't be far behind. He was about to reach the flight of stairs that lead to their rooms when he spotted the blond reaching the top.

"Naruto?" Sasuke called out, as he climbed to the top.

Naruto halted he glanced over his shoulder seeing that it was Sasuke. He stepped back giving the raven room to reach the top of the stairs. Sasuke climbed up his eyes falling over the blond once they were in front of one another. Naruto knitted his brows, as Sasuke stayed silent not uttering a single word.

'All that adrenaline to keep him in my sight, now I don't know what to say.'

"I'm actually going to do a few things around here, so if you need me you can tell a guard to come get me." Sasuke informed coming up with something on the spot, basically it was true, but he didn't want to make Naruto feel suffocated he just wanted to make sure where Naruto would be.

"Okay." He said softly with a soft nod, as well.

Naruto took a couple of steps back, before parting his lips to talk.

"I think I'm actually going to head to bed." Naruto informed.

Sasuke knitted his brows he looked towards one of the windows seeing that it was barely hitting noon.

"Hn, goodnight then."

"Same to you well when you rest." Naruto said his lips curling into a very thin smile, before turning around to leave the raven to himself.

Sasuke purposely waited so he could see the blond enter his room. Sasuke wanted to tear away, and go do what he needed to do, but his feet were glued to the rug. Sasuke placed his hands on his hips his eyes narrowing slightly. He could help, but think of a certain thought.

'Naruto's mood dropped when nii-san left.'

Sasuke thought he was hallucinating, but other than the fight he had the blond was always walking with a smile on his lips even if he did smile it seemed like he didn't want to. Sasuke didn't want to think of the solution he had mustered up in his brain.

'Don't tell he....'

Sasuke shook his head trying to rid of the thought.

'No, no, no it's only been six days.'

'There's no way he fell for nii-san.....no I won't allow this....nii-san has Kyu.'

Sasuke promised himself he would do something about the forced marriage there's no way he was allowing his precious older brother to be stripped of his happiness all for parts of land.

Sasuke's mind then began to flash with the way he caught Naruto gazing at Itachi those blue eyes held something a touch of tenderness almost a sensation of safety. A sudden small thump to Sasuke's arm caused him to break out of his thoughts. The maid from before excused herself bowing, and apologizing.