Chapter 1

(That is lily blossom she looks about 20 years old but she is 220 years old)

Hokage POV

'The queen of all dragons and all animals is coming to check on how the villagers taking good care of the animals and to have a important meeting with me I wonder what it is' knock knock "come in" I said to whoever is on the other side of the door " lord Hokage you called for me" said one of my best ninja kakashi. "yes I called for you because you know the queen is coming to check on us that we are being good to the animals also a important meeting she want's you in it too." I said to kakashi "yes I know lord Hokage the letter said she will arrive at 2:00pm today" said kakashi. "Ok good and how was that bridge builder mission go" I asked kakashi "it went okay it went from C rank mission to A rank mission lord Hokage" Kakashi told me. I must have a shock face on "and the missing nin Zazbuza was after the bridge builder but my team and I defeated him and his partner. Also Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura grown stronger this couple of weeks but still working on team work lord Hokage" kakashi told me.

(I almost forgot to tell you lily comes two days before the chunin exams starts also I don't own any of the pictures or any of the Naruto characters I only own my OCs okay everyone)