Chapter 9 part 1

((THE ANIMAL MEETING))-part 1

Third POV

So the Queen and the third Hokage explain to the leaf village that they made a copy of themselves and went to the Queen's secret hideout. So the leaf village was happy to see their Hokage alive and also the Queen of all dragons plus animals so they celebrate a festival for both of them. The festival lasted till 3:00 in the morning after the festival the Queen told everyone that she needs her beauty sleep.

Time skip to 8:30am

Queen lily POV

"You're highness it's time to get up now it's 8:30am" one of my guards told me "I know I'm already up" I said to one of my guards from the other side of door. Today I'm going deep in the leaf village forest and I'm going to ask if Naruto wants to come with me and my two guards to talk with the animals and have a very important meeting too. Also ask if the leaf villagers are being nice to them and him anyways I got out of bed and I pick a beautiful light yellow floor length kimono dress that has flowers on the bottom and of the sleeves I then gently put it on after I put the kimono dress on I walk towards my bathroom and I put my hair up in a messy bun and I then brushed my teeth and I put a little bit of makeup on like light gold and green eyeshadow, then a little bit of  black eyeliner, and finally light pink lipgloss. I then let my messy hair out of the bun and I gently brush my hair.

(that's the dress Queen Lily picked out and just imagine the dress is floor length)

After I was done getting ready I walk out my bathroom and out of my bedroom I start walking down the stairs and I see two of my guards standing by the front door talking to each other but they stopped when they saw me and they bow waist down and they straight up again. "Milady the fifth Hokage wants to speak with you about something very important" Neko guard koda said "go tell her I very busy today and I will talk to her later on today" I commanded koda and he bow to me and disappeared in 20 seconds later he reappeared in front of me. I then walk out of the front doors and my guards follows me I then told koda to go get Naruto and kindly bring him to the meeting place.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 26, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Dragon Queen (Naruto fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें