Chapter 4

(This is lily's outfit she changed into after the meeting and is wearing right now with her crown)

Lily POV

'So my husband Troy told me nicely to walk around the leaf village and ask the animals if the leaf villagers are being nice to them'

(Also lily has two guards with her to protect her from harm one of her guard is a half Neko fox and half Human like fox ears and tail also the fox instinct of protecting their Queen from harm. And her other guard is a dragon but in human form)

And when me and my guards pass a back lane I see a older boy with purple makeup on his face holding the third Hokage grandson and I also see orange boy, pink girl, and a duck boy in a tree "um can you please put the boy down" I ask the purple face boy. when the older boy and the orange, and blue duck saw me they had a nosebleed or blushing at me. When the blue duck saw my crown on my head and my clan symbol on my outfit also my guards with me. He jump down out of the tree and well bowed to me "um sasuke kun why are you bowing to that old lady" that loud and rude pinky said to this Sasuke. My guards were ready to kill this rude pink girl "this lady is the Queen of all dragons and all animals and her clan symbol is the lotus that means you guys are standing in front of a legend and powerful clan in history more powerful then the ten tails" this Sasuke said to them and the purple face kid and his sister I'm guessing. "So can you put down that kid please" I ask the purple face boy "oh um ok mam" he said to me when the kid was on the ground again he ran up to me and well hold my hand. "You lady are beautiful more beautiful then all the girls I see in my life will you marry me" 'awe that is so cute' "I'm sorry but I'm already married to a wonderful husband" I said to this cutie pie "koda please take the third grandson to his parents alright" I told my fox guard. "Yes you're highness" he said to me "now can you please tell me you're names please" I ask the five young kids in front of me. "Why should we tell us our names old hag" that rude pink bi$$$ said to me "well how rude big forehead well. ok then my name is lily blossom Queen of all dragons and all animals now what is your names" I said to them and big forehead "my name is naruto BELIEVE IT"
"My name is Sasuke your highness" and he also bowed to me too "my name is not big forehead it's Sakura" "my name is temari your highness" "my name is Kankurō you're highness" and I turn around and look up the tree and I ask "and what is your name" I ask the red head boy that was upside down. "My name is gaara of the desert you're highness" "good good and are you three here for the chunin exam that is in two days" I ask the three sand ninjas "yes we are here for the chunin exam you knew about it" temari ask me "of course I hear of the chunin exam I can't wait for it to start" I said to temari and everyone "you're highness you're husband is looking for you" one of my dragon guard told me "well it's nice to meet all of you see you all in the final exam good bye" I said to them