Chapter 8 Time skip the final exam

(That is Queen lily outfit and that video is Sasuke vs gaara match okay everyone)

Third POV

So everyone got a seat to sat on when all the other Hokages saw the Queen who came and sat beside the third Hokage all the Hokages were whispering to one another "Queen lily are you comfortable" ask the third Hokage "yes I'm alright I'm just waiting for Sasuke fight to began" lily said to the third.

(Also to tell you I had to skip to the last fight because I don't know how the other fights go okay everyone)

Queen lily POV

'Finally Sasuke match is going to being I'm so excited to see Sasuke use the Lightning move I show him'

Third POV

15 minutes into the match the Queen lily guards notice there was white feathers coming down from the sky and the Neko guard koda notice it's a Genjutsu koda whisper to the other Queen guard night and said "night do you notice almost to the ending of the match there are white feathers coming from the sky" he said to night. "Yeah I noticed the feathers what about them" he said to koda "well the white feathers are a Genjutsu" koda said to night. So the two guards told their Queen and the Queen told the third Hokage to make a copy of themselves so they did and went to a secret place that no one knows but the Queen.

Time skip

(So after Naruto defeat gaara and the sand ninjas left and Orochimaru thought he killed the third Hokage but he didn't know the third Hokage was still alive)

After Orochimaru left and the sand ninjas left too Queen lily plus her guards and the third Hokage poof into the third Hokage office and the fake third Hokage poof away a the ninjas in the room was surprise and also shocked to see their Hokage was save and alive.