Chapter 6 Festival

Lily POV

'The festival is looking lovely and happy as always I see Kakashi with his team buggy him hehehehe'

"Hello Kakashi I see you are having fun with your team of yours" I said to Kakashi "ah hello Queen lily I see you are wearing a new beautiful kimono" kakashi comment on my kimono "hello you're highness" said Sasuke and well he bowed to me again "please stop bowing to me okay Sasuke" I said to him. "I feel uncomfortable when you do that just say hello or hi alright" I said to him "also I love all your fights Sakura, Sasuke, and I love the most was you're fight naruto" I said to them "Thank you" they said all together. "Also um you're highness I was wondering if you can be my teacher for this two months please" Sasuke ask me and everybody had a shocking face on but not me "of course I will be you're teacher Sasuke I will teach you a lot about lighting and show some lighting moves and how to get stronger alright" I said to him. "Thank you you're highness" he said "well everyone the festival isn't going to win all these surprise's all by themselves will than" I said to them.

Third POV

So after Queen lily and team 7 played 20 or more games they all went their separate ways to go home to sleep. Queen lily sent two letters on her bold Eagle one letter to the third Hokage and one letter to her husband before she went to bed.