Chapter 2 Lily arrive and important meeting

(That is Lilly's clan symbol a beautiful lotus in black and white also I love that music it's called winds of spring okay)

Lily POV

"Troy are we almost there" I ask my golden dragon/husband "yes love we will be there in 5 minutes and we will be on time for your meeting" Troy told me. "Lily love I see the leaf village up ahead also I see the Hokage and some of his strongest ninjas with him too" Troy told me "thank you Troy when one of the ninjas help me down then you can transform into your human form okay" I said to Troy "yes love" he said

Third POV

When Lilly's golden dragon/husband Troy landed the hole village was there at the gates and the Hokage and some of his strongest ninjas was there too. Some of the older villagers recognize the queen and well bowed at her and what shocked the younger villagers their Hokage bowed also to her. When Kakashi bowed to her and went to the young queen dragon and when The queen's golden dragon Troy lad down on his stomach. Kakashi went close to the dragon side and he put his hand up so the queen can put her hand on his and Kakashi helped the queen down off her golden dragon. The third Hokage came closer to them "welcome to the leaf village your highness" the third Hokage said out loud so the whole village can hear what he said "nice to see you to Hiruzen sartutobi and I see you are the third Hokage now. I haven't been able to see you a long time Hiruzen" the queen said to the third Hokage "I will show you where the meeting will be your highness please follow me" "oh wait a minute" the queen said "Troy please form now" the queen said to the golden dragon and there was a bright light and the light was gone a second or two and there stand a handsome young man. All the females in the leaf village blush or giggle at the handsome young man.

(In the next chapter the picture is Troy in human form and that is his ninja outfit also when he transform into human he has is ninja outfit on just letting you know ok)