Chapter 2. Self Harm

Tw.⚠️ self harm.

Y/e/bf/n- your ex best friends name

*...*- texts

Second person pov: winter break for the most part past by quickly Christmas came and went much like New Years and before you knew it it was the night before school starts. You'd just received a reply from your ex best friend while you two weren't on the best terms both of you were open to talking it out or so you thought.

You *hey Ik we've had this conversation in the past but I don't feel like I got a straight answer so I was wondering why you didn't talk to me much last year after all you were kinda the reason why I left*

Y/e/bf/n *I didn't talk to you last year bc I heard rumors that you were talking about me behind my back* you didn't * also it's not my fault you "couldn't" stay at our school it was your choice to leave"

Second person pov: you read that and felt heart broken. You didn't know what to say you didn't even have the emotional energy to respond. You start silently crying.

First person pov: I'm sitting on my bedroom floor staring at my phone. I remember when we were kids just happy as can be to hangout with each other and now we're practically strangers. It hurts so much But I'm not just sad I'm mad too she didn't talk to me about the rumors and maybe it was technically my choice to leave. However it wasn't really a choice I could stay in a place where going there made it hard to wake up in the morning or I could leave. There wasn't much of an option. All of this is just to much to deal with I can't handle it I just need some kind of escape. I stand up knowing how to get it I walk over to my desk and reach into a drawer. I pull out a pocket knife. I know I shouldn't but I'm in so much pain and I'm holding the thing that can take it all away. I pull the side of my pants down and cut my hip drawing blood. I made a few more cuts then covered them up with my black leggings so the blood couldn't stain something. Afterwards I hid the knife and went to bed.