Chapter 6. Anorexic-ish???

T.W.⚠️ Anorexic behaviors and cutting.

(Yesterday was the training exercise between you and kiri)

I wake up in the morning and sit up from my bed because I hear my alarm going off. I instantly feel pain in my hips. This is far from an uncommon occurrence, this has been happening pretty much every day for the past couple of weeks. It's the pain of my cuts reopening because even though I started to cut deeper than before I don't take the time to let I heal. At first it was super painful but after a while I kind of got used to it and now is just a mild inconvenience. I hit the off button on my alarm I lay in bed for a moment thinking about the day a head of me. How do I keep my friends form finding out I not eating enough? I have to eat pancakes with them but thankfully that's only 100 calories since they're diet friendly and I can eat a little less than usually without anyone noticing so that makes 50. Then there's lunch, I have to drink my protein shake or they'll know something's up so that's 210 calories and then I can eat my sausages making that 310. I guess I'll eat more like 350-360 calories per day so my friends don't catch on. That gives me just enough calories to eat an apple or banana and since we're all eat dinner at different times they probably won't think twice that they didn't see me eat anything else.

Second person POV: With your meal plan in mind you get ready for the day then head down stairs to make breakfast. Once everyone's awake and the pancakes are ready you all dig in.

First person POV: I'm talking to Mina right now and I think I'm going to tell her about how yesterday I didn't eat enough. "Mina" I say in a whisper. "Yeah" she whispers back. "I only ate 300 calorie's yesterday" I say quietly. The look on her face is heartbreaking. "And I'm probably not going to eat to much more than that today" I continue. she discreetly gives me a hug without making anyone wonder what's wrong. The rest of our breakfast is eaten in silence. The rest of the school day goes as one might imagine class, lunch, training, and then back to the dorms. Me, Kiri, Kami, and Mina are hanging out in the common room when I get a call from my Mom. "Hey" I say after picking up the phone. "Hey so we were thinking of having a family movie night the Wednesday after this" my Mom says over the phone. "That sounds great, see you then" I respond. "Perfect. Bye. love you." Mom says. "Love you too" I say hanging up the phone. "Who was that?" Kami asks, ever the nosy one. "My Mom, she wants me to come over for a family movie night" I tell him. "Oh" he says, a little uninterested. It hurts to hear him change from all interested in my life to not caring but I don't know what I expected him to do, it's not that interesting after all. The conversation topic quickly changes and like ADHD people we are we're on a completely different topic now "Life is so repetitive" Kiri remarks. "Life is so miserable" I joking or at least I pretend I am. "Y/n stop acting so emo it's annoying" Kiri responds. "She's not acting emo" Kami says. I know Kiri doesn't mean emo he just can't put his finger on the right word. The right word would be depressed but I'm not acting I am depressed.  I just don't get why no one sees it. Kiri and Kami fight back and forth on whether or not I'm acting "emo" but I lose interest and go to my room. Thinking about what Kiri said I pick up my knife and make more cuts than I can keep track of. Afterwards I hide my knife and go to the kitchen. I know I said I'd only eat 360 Calories but my will power is suffering A lot... I eat quite a few more calories then head to bed.