Chapter 8. Suicide Attempt

TW.⚠️ Suicide attempt and mentions of suicide.

First  person POV: It's Wednesday and I'm seeing my family tonight for movie night. I take my seat in class and start talking to kiri but I feel depressed again. It's such a hard hitting feeling, I just want it to stop...I think I might just...try to kill myself... "so Y/N are you excited to see your family for y'all's movie night?" Kiri questions, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah I can't wait to see them we're watching Hamilton" I respond but my thoughts are miles away from any musical. "I've never seen it you'll have to tell me how it is" he says. "I will" I say, unsure I'll even be alive long enough to find out myself. Kiri and I continue talking and before we know it we're on the training ground paired up as sparring partners. I've made up my mind now, I am going to do it. I gonna kill myself today but on the bright side that means that if this is my last day on earth  at least I can make it better for others so I'm gonna use my flaming tsunami punch on Kiri since he's been practically begging me to.

Second person POV: you and kiri step into the arena, he tells you he won't hold back and you you tell him the same. Kiri hardens himself ready to punch you when you cover his feet in cement. He looks up from his feet to look at you when he sees you about to hit him with a flaming tsunami punch. He tries to lift his feet but unlucky for him that's exactly what you wanted the moment his feet were free you made your move sending him flying backward into the wall. He tries to stand up but the damage made it hard to stand. You walk over to him and gives you a smile then says that was one heck of an ultimate move. You smile and chuckle a little before helping him up.

First person POV: "good job" Kiri tells me. "Thanks" I say right before Kami comes up to kiri and me. "That was awesome!" Says Kami. "Yeah it was but I just wish it involved less pain for me" says Kiri, making us laugh. "I mean the way you shot just SO much water and flames at him and the look on his face when he saw you coming at him was priceless!" Says Kami making us all laugh again. I look at them two of my closest friends neither of which know I plan on dying tonight. If I'm going to miss anyone or anything when I'm gone it's going to be these two and Mina. However I suppose there's no point in thinking to hard on that. I just need to make it through the day so I can finally die.

Second person POV: time flies and your all at lunch now.

First person POV: I guess this is my last meal. I never thought I'd die so soon but I just can't do it anymore. The rest of lunch is mostly a blur much like the rest of the day is.

Second person POV: Finally your parents pick up from school you go to your bedroom and now is the moment.

First person POV: I have the cup of water in front  of me and the bottle of pills all that's left is to take them. Handful by handful I take every pill in the nearly full bottle.