D&D

When we started the game I had almost no clue what I was doing. Throughout the game, I hadn't played in so long, it was refreshing. I loved it. There were times when I didn't know what to do, either Eddie or Mike helped me out. In those times I did feel embarrassed, but it was fun.

                        *****************TIME SKIP************TO END OF THE GAME***

       I can't believe we won! I thought this was gonna suck. "Hey, I have to go to get Steve to give me a ride he should be leaving now."

        "Ok Darling, come back to us again, I hope you do stay?" Eddie said. "Sure today was fun, but I really have to go get Steve, I want a ride home," I say. "Well I could take you home if you wanna hang out a little longer," He said.

"I'm gonna go tell Steve what I'm doing for all he knows I could be home already," I said. "Ok, Darling be quick, I might just leave without you," He chuckled. "K," I yelled running to Steve's car, Steve saw me running to his car and started running too.

"Hey, hey, are you ok?" Steve asked me out of breath I replied with "Yea I-I ne-."

"Breathe Yn," Steve said. I had taken in three jagged breaths then I started talking again "Ok, Steve, I came to ask you if I could hang out with the guys a bit longer? one of their friends offered to take me home afterwards."

"What's her name?"

"Um it's a guy, and his name is Eddie Munson" I answered. "I told you that you weren't going talk to anyone today," He said. "I haven't technically, I have been whispering to mike so he can tell them what I say."

"That's still TOTALLY BREAKING THE RULES!" He started yelling. 

            "I AM SORRY THAT I JUST WANT TO BE NORMAL AND HAVE FRIENDS, I AM SORRY THAT I GOT A BOYFRIEND THAT ACTED LIKE AN IDIOT, AND I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH MY SHIT, EVEN THOUGH I HAD TO GO THROUGH YOURS FOR MONTHS," I screamed at him.

"WHY CANT I TALK TO ANYONE ANYWAY? HMM? IS IT BECAUSE OF NANC AND JOHNATHAN?" I asked

He looked at me hurt, one tear fell from his eye and he wiped it away. "Yea it is, I want to protect you, Cup Cake."

He came closer to hug me, I flinched away. Tears poured out of my eyes without my consent.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were gonna hit me," I said.