Flash Backs

***Billy Hargrove Is still alive in my story***TW!! ABUSE MENTIONS AND WITNESS***

I woke up, and I tried to get up but I couldn't. Eddie tightened his arms around me. "I'm not letting you go to school today," He said in a sleepy voice. "Yes you will, I'm already missing assignments, Eddie, I need to go," I say, whining a little.

"No," He said stubbornly. "Fine, Hmm," I said, as I turned around, and cuddled My face into him.

"Why won't you let me go?" I ask, My voice muffled into his chest. "Because I want to keep you away from Jason," He says, kissing me on my head.

"Babe?" I asked, I still didn't think I should call him that. "Hmm?" He said, pulling me up so I was facing him, not his chest.

"I have some extra money. Do you wanna go to taco bell?" I asked, hoping my breath didn't smell too bad.

"Sure, I will pay for me though," He said, smiling at me, his smile can break a heart. "Ok, Let's go then," I say, prying his arms off, and getting out of his bed. Then I heard the phone ring.

"I will get it," I say, running to the phone, like a child running to answer the door. 

"Hey, I'm gonna come home today, I will be there in five minutes," Said an unknown voice.

"Hey, Eddie I think It's for you," I say, He came out of his room, buttoning on a new pair of pants.

"Hello?" Eddie said into the phone. "Oh? You're coming home? Today? In five, Oh ok I might not be here. Me and my girlfriend are going to get some food, but we will come straight back,"

"Hey. Eddie, who is it?" I whisper. "It's my uncle, he is coming here, Let's go," He said, Pulling me towards the door after he hung up.

"Ok, Let's get six Tostadas, and then if your uncle wants some he can have the extra two," I say.

"Ok, I have got five bucks on me, I can pay for you. If you let me?" He asked me, as we got in the car.

"No, I don't want you to buy me anything, ever," I say defiantly. "Why?" He asked confused, pulling out of the trailer park.

"Because I don't want you to. I'm not worth the money." I said, Then Eddie Pulled to the side of the road and looked at me seriously. I think I see Billy on the side of the road, I wanted to tell Eddie to drive faster but I couldn't.

"Ok. First, You are worth the money, no matter how much, plus you need to eat. Second, I could give you the world and that wouldn't be enough for me." He said, he pulled onto the road again.

"Ok," I said, in a small voice. "You can buy food and I can buy coffee," I say, looking out the window. I wish I never dated Billy. Why was he so nice at first? The memory replayed in my head.

I heard Billy get home, I ran to hide in the closet. I hugged my knee's to my chest. Please don't hurt me, I thought over and over again. Then I heard footsteps, I stopped breathing.

"Baby, where are you?" He called, He slurred his words, he was drunk. I needed to breathe damnit, I took a jagged breath. He heard me and ripped the door open. I felt hot tears streaming down my face.

"Please? Please d-don't hurt me?" I said, I couldn't see through my tears, and as I looked up, all I saw was his Blurred figure. I was shaking. "Now why would I do that, Beautiful?" He said as he looked down at me. I wiped my eyes and saw, he was smiling.

"I'm not sure, sometimes, it seems like you make a sport out of it. You just get mad or something," I say.

"Yeah, I am mad, how did you know?" He said it so slowly and he sounded evil.