You liked me though, when you came to visit... Prt 2

He was still holding my hand firmly, it felt... What is the word? Almost comforting. "You know that easily could have been us?" He said. With a snap of his fingers, we were in the bed in the same position. "No," I whined, I was wriggling and trying to get out of his arms. 

"Stop, listen to me," He said. I stopped, I felt myself ease up without my permission. I finally just gave in, no need to be tense when you couldn't act tense. He kissed me on the forehead. "Ok, look, I knew you liked me." He shifted a bit to be facing me completely. 

"Yeah, me and everyone over the age of 10," I said. "Oh, yeah good point, but I liked you too," He said. "Pedophile," I mumbled. "What?" He asked. "Nothing, but you do realize you are like 40 and I am 18 right?" I asked. "Yes, but right now I am like 23 not that far off from Ed's now am I?" He asked.

"No, you aren't but, you act so much more mentally mature, Eddie however does not, you will act old because mentally you are," I stated, making the word Eddie bulge off my tongue. "Ok, whatever. I will just get to the point... The only reason you're seeing this is that I literally can not get to you when you're awake, it's like you have a block or something,"

"Now I don't really see that as a bad thing," I say, I also pushed him away a bit. I was gonna ask him one last thing before I made him let me go. "Are you gonna kill me?" I asked softly. "Oh, No, no, no sweetheart I would never," He said softly.

"Ok, can you let me wake up now?" I asked in an even softer whisper. "Ok," He said. "Wait, one last thing," I said. "What's that?" He asked. "Can you stop for now? until me and my friends are out of this town, then I don't give a fuck what you do," I finished. "Yeah, if that's your last wish, then yes I can stop for now," He said. "Thank you, I really did like you," I say. 

"Ok, stop it now your just taunting me," He laughed. "Sorry," I said quickly kissing him on the cheek. Now I just wanted out. out, out, out, out, OUT.

It echoed in my brain. Then I shot up.