Billy.

I walked around the familiar bedroom... But it was not mine, or Eddie's. I touched the wall, it felt real enough, but I had not been to Billy's room since... Well since I was taken to the hospital last. Am I dreaming or was I kidnapped?

"Hey..." Billy Said, opening the door to the room. "Uh, hi," I said nervously. "I know you did it," Billy said walking toward me. "What did I do?" I asked clueless as to what I did. "I know you killed him, you kill everyone you love, don't you? I mean you haven't shot me yet so you obviously never loved me." He took another step toward me, this time I stumbled backwards.

Then everything changed, I was in Hopper's office again, but instead of Neil being in the chair Eddie was sitting there, slowly putting the gun to his head... "No!" I said, my scream muffling into space, but my hand reached out and shot him. I turned around and started to run... I don't even know why.

 I tripped and fell on something, It was now all black all I could see was black. I looked down at myself and was wearing a hospital gown... And there was a bit of water coving on my feet. No! I couldn't be here I had to go! I closed my eyes hard and blinked a few times. but nothing happened, then I saw some kids hitting and throwing 16 around in the distance, it looked like a room but the room was light... The Rainbow Room! I ran and ran but couldn't go fast enough. "Sixteen!" I screamed. All of the kids backed up... They weren't focusing any more. But something threw 16 into the wall. I didn't see it... Myself... I had thrown 16 into the wall.

How did Billy know I knew 16? How was he showing me these things... Had I killed 16? Was Billy creating fear in me for a reason? What is happening?

"What the- 22? Why would you do that?" Asked papa as I observed the kids like I was a ghost. "They asked me to," My little 11-year-old self squeaked. "No, we didn't!" Screamed 3. Then I was the little girl, 3 picked me up with his mind and threw me into the wall. My body did that fake fall thing and my whole body shook.

I shot straight up in bed, but I still wasn't in Eddie's room... I was back in Billy's. "I told you! You kill everyone you love!" Billy yelled at me, from his place by the door... Had I just killed 16? My head felt light, but not like I was gonna pass out... My hair!? 

My hands shot up to my head... It was all gone. "No, no, no!... Why?!" I shrieked. Billy pointed to my chest... I looked down and I was wearing the gown... Still?.. Why? Why? Why! 

I looked back up... Billy was gone but I was in another room, "Not again!" I yelped. It was my old bedroom... I was in the lab. "22?" Papa sang out. "Hmm?" I whimpered. "Today is a very special day you know. Today we are gonna practice all of your abilities, but first, you get to hang out with 001... He wanted to see you," He informed me. My face glowed, I could see 001 again. 

"One?" I questioned. "Yes, One," He reassured me. "You kill him?" I half yelled. "No... We didn't..." He got up and went to open the door. 001 entered, he wasn't smiling, but he met my eyes and happiness crept up on his face. This wasn't the 001 I knew today though, this was a younger 001, this was my 001. This was 13-year-old 001. 

We weren't ever this close in age, I was secretly 18, the only people who know this are 001, Papa, Steve and my mom, who took me willingly into her family at 2 years old. I would spend weekends and sometimes whole weeks at their house. I soon figured out that Papa just wanted to make sure He had someone to dump me on if he needed more room in the lab.

Soon I was fully moved into their house and spent Saturdays at the lab for 2-3 hours at 9 years old. I was a quite young-looking kid, at age 10 people mistook me as a 7-year-old, so whilst my life was going to shit with my family splitting up, My mom decided since I didn't really know anything that I should go to school as a 7-year-old. I knew how to read and put my new name down on paper all I needed help with was how to talk proper English. So I was put in 1st grade and became friends with two kids, Mike and Lucas.

I was the kid who always asked questions, and got laughed at for it. I soon just started asking my mom, she would get angry and tell me to leave her alone and in peace, and then I would ask another question that I should have known the answer to and she would start screaming about how stupid I was and that she should have just let the lab keep me.

They had my age changed to 8 and made a birth certificate and I soon forgot all about it... But it all flooded back to me now... Why now?

I felt myself shaking... I wasn't breathing. "Yn!" Eddie screamed, I couldn't see anything though. It was all blank.  I let out a huge gasp and my eyes shot open. "What the hell," I breathed. All my memories of the lab, the old school, 001, and Papa... I-

I felt around on my left arm, I pulled off the inch-wide black band I always wore for no reason... Apparently. 

I had the number... I had 022 on my wrist. I looked up at Eddie who was leaning over me, he looked so confused. "Are..." Eddie trailed off. "Are you ok?" He finished. "Yea um, I Just remembered my entire childhood all at once." I pushed him away and walked across the room to my backpack. "I need to go home," I said picking up my bag. 

"Did you remember you had 100 bucks hidden somewhere?" He asked trying to lessen the tense energy. "No, I need to talk to my brother, and I need to visit somewhere. I really need to go," I whined. "What Happened?" He asked. "Well Steve told us to call him right away, he has probably called the FBI already, and- And I will tell you later but I really need to go," I walked out of the room and made my way to the van.

It took him a bit but he got to the van and started it.

A/N: THIS STORY HIT 1K READS!!! Thanks for reading!