Um, Bitch?

I started to roll over a bit, then my eyes flew open. Shit. I said to myself. I needed to be at my house. Eddie was sleeping next to me. "Eddie?" I said in a tired voice, shaking his shoulder, he woke up. I checked the watch he gave me, and it said 5:30. He rolled over and put me on top of him. He did not look strong, but he happened to be. "We need to go," I say, I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me. 

"I don't want you to go," He said, holding me with incredible force. "Babe, look, I need to be at home, shower, and I need my makeup. You can of course stay with me though." I said. I just asked him to stay the night without asking him to stay the night. 

"Fine," He said, pushing me off and getting up. He walked over to a corner and pulled out a duffle bag and threw a pair of pants and a Hell Fire shirt in. I got up and went to his van, my backpack was in there from the first night. 

When Eddie got in he threw a pack of gum at me. "Here," He said. "Thank you."

I put a piece in my mouth. "There," I said while chewing, and then I threw it back onto his lap. He rolled down his window and started the car. Then he grabbed a pack of cigarettes out of his jacket pocket. He put a piece of gum in his mouth, then a cigarette, and offered me one. "No, thank you," I said, I didn't smoke.

It was so dark I couldn't even see shadows, other than from the van. 

Later, we arrived at my house, I got out of the car, and so did Eddie. I walked in on Steve and some girl kissing on the couch, gross, Eddie retreated to my room before they got off each other. "That's nasty," I said looking them both up and down.

"Ok, act like that's not what you and Eddie were doing," Steve said, while he wiped his mouth. "I don't have to because that's not what we were doing, now I am gonna go shower, thanks. I love you," I say stopping before I went up. "I love you too. Now go shower, I can smell you from here." He said laughing. He made me smile, I loved it when we were happy. I smelled a faint scent of alcohol, but I brushed it off.

I walked up the stairs and down the hall to my room, I found Eddie laying there on my bed throwing the gum pack up and down. "Your gonna be bored for a bit, like I said I need to shower," I say. "Ok, go ahead," 

"Do you want to shower after me, you don't smell, I just haven't seen you shower," I say while grabbing a towel from my closet. "I showered last night, You were asleep, so it was a perfect time," He said. "Ok," I said, I opened my bathroom door, went in and shut the door behind me.

I hopped in the shower and turned it on, at first the water was super cold, but I got used to it and started washing my hair, and my body. I shaved at the end. 

When I got out, I started digging in my small dresser in the bathroom for some lotion. I found my favorite coconut lotion. I massaged it all over in the necessary spots. I threw on some cute pyjama pants and a sports bra.

I walked out, my hair was still wet, but as always, I felt, tired. I didn't know if I felt tired or just drowsy from seldom sleeping. I felt awake enough to talk with him though... I want to get to know him better, all I know is he is a guy who likes Metallica and plays DnD with younger kids. I did know more but as far as personality, I'm not sure. 

"Oh, hey, you look good," Eddie said. "Thank you," I say, I knew I was blushing. I never actually got complimented by anyone other than Steve or the boys. The boys only complimented me when I was feeling sad though.

I walked over and lay on my bed next to Eddie. Then that girl knocked on my door "Hey, can I talk to you for a moment?" She asked. I got up again and walked to the door opening it a bit to where I could hear her better but she couldn't see Eddie, I wasn't hiding him I just didn't want her in my room. "what?" I asked.