f o u r

Harry's POV

When I entered the home and finally saw her precious eyes I knew immediately she'd be mine. When I approached her on twitter, I was expecting pure innocence, but that wasn't the case. I'd looked at her previous tweets and they were mostly all about wanting to fuck band members and her hardcore shipping of two of the boys.

The only person she should be wanting to fuck is me and I'm definitely planning on making sure she knows that and never forgets it.

As I am laying here beside her tramp of a mother. She is still the only thought on my mind. I leave her mom a note saying that I left and that I'd see her tomorrow. Little would she know I would be in her little girl's room the whole time.

I desperately want to be with her right now. I quietly get out of bed, careful to keep her mother asleep. I tiptoe to her room and softly twist the doorknob, pushing the door open a tiny bit. I see her laying there staring at the ceiling, deep in thought. So I stand there. I stare at her beauty and the way the moon's dim light shines onto her skin through the window.

Baby Girl's POV

I can't fu.cking sleep. I can already feel myself beginning to be infatuated with him. This isn't how this was supposed to be. I was supposed to be creeped out, not aroused, but i can't help myself. From the way he walks, to the way he talks. The way the words leave his mouth in a slow and unhurried fashion. His piercing green eyes that feel like a hundred daggers impaling you at once.

I have been lying here staring at the ceiling, silently wishing he'd come in here and whisper little nothings into my ear. I have a gut feeling that he's wishing it too.

I know my feeling is right when I see him peeking at me with those piercing green eyes through my bedroom door.

"Come in. Lock the door." I said, just above a whisper.

I scooted over and raised my blanket, "forgetting" that I was only in my lace panties and a t-shirt.

He slipped in beside me and pulled me close. It was no mystery why I was letting him have me so easily. He's very gentle, more than I thought. Sure he showed his dominant side a bit harshly earlier but I sort of loved it to be completely honest. I feel like I naturally submit to him, it isn't forced, we just go together.

"I couldn't sleep," he whispered, his hot breath hitting my neck, "I couldn't stop thinking about you baby."

"Me too."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Your mom is going to be at work all day tomorrow, she thinks I'm going to work too. But I think that gives me enough time to get to know you."

"I want to get to know you too Daddy." I feel we've already established that that is how I'd be addressing him from now on.

I turned over and faced him, placing a chaste kiss to his neck.

"Go to sleep princess." He kissed my forehead and I snuggled into his chest. Breathing in his sent and slowly falling deeper and deeper into dreams of daddy.

***

The next morning I woke up, still cradled in Harry's arms. I carefully removed his arms from my body and pressed a kiss to his temple. I stood up and removed my shirt, replacing it with Harry's that he threw on the floor last night.

I opened my door quietly, peeking out of it, making sure that my mum was nowhere to be seen. When I realized that it was only me and Harry I squealed and did a little happy danced as I pranced into the kitchen to make breakfast for me and Harry.

I turned on the radio and began swaying and shaking my hips to the music as I mixed the pancake batter.

I turned around and gasped when I saw Harry sitting there watching me. He smirked and laughed a bit.

"You're energetic this morning." Holy shi.t his morning voice, how fu.cking hot.

"You hungry?" I smiled at him.

"Very."

"Cause I'm making pancakes." (this scene from fifty shades came to mind while writing this haha that's the video attached at the beginning)

I turned around and began pouring the batter into little circles on the pan.

"And you're looking extremely adorable while doing it." I felt two arms wrap around me and pull me close. I squealed and dipped my finger into the mix. I turned around in his arms then smeared the batter on his face. Giggling at his expression then running away. He chased after me up the stairs and when he finally caught me I was slung over his broad shoulder. I yelped and began pounding on his back.

"Let me down! Let me down!"

He walked into the bedroom and let me go onto the bed. He crawled on top of me and began peppering kisses all over my face.

"What have you done to me baby girl." He said as he looked into my eyes. I placed my dainty hand on his cheek and leaned in, connecting our lips softly. I pulled away to see that there was still batter all over his cheek. I stuck my tongue out and began kitten licking his cheek, slowly, seductively. He ground his hips on mine, desperate for more contact.

"Daddy." I moaned quietly.

We were then interrupted by a loud ass beeping noise.

"Shi.t" I looked at Harry. "The pancakes."