s i x

"Shi.t!" I half yelled, half whispered. "Let's hide in the shower."

"Are you sure she won't find us ?" Harry said, panicking.

"I'm sure Harry just get in the damn shower!"

We ran upstairs into the bathroom shutting the door behind us, not bothering to lock it.

"I'm punishing you for that later." He said sternly while stepping into the shower and turning the water on.

"Honey! Where are you?" I heard my mum yell from the hallway. She sounded angry.

"I'm in the shower!"

"I'm coming in."

Fu.ck she can't do that.

We heard the bathroom door swing open.

"Young lady, can you tell me why Harry's boxers on on the floor of our living room!" She yelled angrily from the other side of the shower curtain.

"What? No? What are you talking about mum?" I tried to sound as convincing as I could.

Suddenly the shower curtain pulled open. Me and Harry stood wet and naked staring at my shocked mother.

"What the fu.ck you pedophile!" She screamed, eyes burning into Harry. "I'm calling the police; get the fu.ck out of my house and never lay a finger on my daughter again!"

"No! Please mum, don't do this." I pleaded.

"Shut the fu.ck up you who.re! You just couldn't keep your slutty self away from him could you?!"

I began to cry. Harry was already half dressed and almost out the door. I pushed my mum out of the way and ran downstairs. I saw Harry slipping on his brown distressed chelsea boots. I ran to him and wrapped my frail arms tightly around his waist, sobbing heavily into his chest.

"Please don't leave me daddy." I begged. "Please take me with you daddy. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. Please don't go," I cried, "daddy, please stay," I whimper.

"What baby girl, what is it, I'm here, I'm here." He cooed as I slowly blink the sleep out of my eyes.

I put my hands on his face checking if he was real.

It was a dream...

***

woahhhh 0-100