t h r e e

I ran up the stairs and locked myself in my room. I made myself into a ball and started breathing heavily.

"This isn't real." I whispered to myself.

"You're dreaming."

My mom knocked on the door and wiggled the door knob.

"Get your a*s downstairs now, this man has a lot of money, so if this works out we are set for life, so suck up whatever is going on and come downstairs like a polite young lady."

I hate my life

I dragged my feet towards the door, my shaky hand reaching out to twist the door knob.

I slowly walked down stairs. Into the kitchen where my mom was preparing the meal and "daddy" sitting by the island.

His green eyes shot towards me and instantly became darker, he licked his lips and they formed into his famous smirk.

"Honey, So glad you decided to join us!" My mom said fake enthusiastically.

"This is Mr.Styl-"

"Call me Harry"

He cut in.

"Ok well I'm not done preparing the food, why don't you give Harry a tour of the house."

Oh no.

"S-sure. Follow me Harry." I mumbled.

"Can you show me the upstairs?" Wow his accent was so thick and British. (A/N: like his d*ck hehe)

"Um I th-think we should stay down-"

"Go" my mother demanded

I lead him into the upstairs hallway and was immediately pushed against the wall.

"Hi kitten" he said as he lowered his head down to my neck.

I struggled under his grip and squealed quietly when he began sucking and biting on my neck.

"Harry get off."

His grip got a lot tighter to the point where the pain was almost unbearable. "That's daddy to you. Don't forget it."

He released his grip and backed away and harshly grabbed my jaw and turned my head so the right side of my neck was facing him. He smiled devilishly at the mark he had given me. I whimpered when he gave me a harsh kiss on the bite.

"You are daddy's little girl now, nobody else's, got it?"

"Y-yes"

"Yes what?" He seethed.

I gulped "Yes...daddy"

"Good girl" He then left a soft kiss on my lips.

"Dinner's ready!" My mother's high-pitched, nasally voice called out.

"You're sitting by me baby." He whispered into my ear. My breath hitched and he smirked deviously. We walked downstairs and saw my mum putting the spaghetti out in the middle of the table. I sat next to Harry, my mum across from us.

"Looks delicious," He took a bite and moaned I blushed and suddenly felt tingly, "Tastes even better."

"Glad you like it sweetheart." My mum leaned over the table, her breasts almost spilling out of her dress. She grabbed the pepper and winked at Harry. I mentally gagged. She's such a harlot.

Harry's hand rested on my upper thigh and began to go in between. I squeezed my thighs together to prevent him from going any higher. I wanted to mess with him like he had done to me, with a sudden burst of confidence I took my hand and grabbed his large bulge in my small hand. I felt him harden beneath my touch and smirked to myself, he squirmed a bit in his seat while still making small talk with my mum. She was oblivious to anything that was happening under the table. Two can play at that game Daddy.