t w o

I got off of my dreadful bus and walked into my house.

"Mom I'm home!" I yelled out.

"Hey honey, how was school?"

"Fine."

"Ok well we are having company tonight, I'm seeing someone at the moment and I invited him for dinner."

Ever since my mom and dad got divorced, she's been dating people nonstop so this was really nothing new.

I groaned loudly and began stomping up the stairs.

"Wear something nice honey!" She called out after me.

I ignored her and got into the shower. I let the warm water envelop my whole body. I washed then got out.

I wrapped my body in a white cotton towel then walked back into my room.

I skimmed the closet for something to wear.

I settled on a short black skirt with some black thigh-high socks and a baby pink cropped sweater.

I threw my hair up in a messy bun and applied some mascara and winged out my eyeliner. It took a while to get it right because eyeliner is always a damn struggle.

I had some time before out guest came so I decided to paint my nails baby pink as well.

I sat upstairs in my room reading smut until I heard the doorbell ring.

"Get down here!" My mother yelled from downstairs.

I walked down the stairs and turned the corner to see my mom opening the door.

The door opened and my breath hitched in my throat. My mom and him exchanged greetings. Then our eyes locked.

Oh...

Sh*t.

***

So kittens, who do you think is is at the door??

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Bye kittens, daddy loves you xx