f i v e

Baby Girl's POV

Daddy and I took care of the pancakes and are now laying on the couch watching footie. I was getting very bored and antsy.

He had a tight grip on my waist and his shallow breathing hit my ear in a slow pattern. I felt warm and comfortable. I flipped over from being on my side to laying on my back. He shifted to keep his arm draped over my abdomen and he pushed his face into the crook of my neck before leaving a soft and lingering kiss on the top of my collarbone. I took a deep breath and sighed in content. The Goosebumps spread across my body. I turned to face him and smiled.

"Daddy I'm bored."

"Let's fix that, shall we?"

I hummed in agreement. He kissed me and positioned me on my back. He hovered over me with both of his arms keeping him up on either side of me. The kiss grew more passionate. I bit his lower lip and he moaned. I slipped my tongue into his mouth rubbed it against his. His hips began to move against mine and I could feel his hardness through his boxers. I moaned at the friction and spread my legs a bit. He began to kiss down along the side of my face. He left gentle pecks on my cheek and my jaw line. He pulled the shirt I was wearing off, leaving me bare since I wasn't wearing a bra. He quickly returned to leaving kisses on my body. He kissed my collarbone and chest, grasping my breasts lightly. He rubbed his calloused finger tips against my nipple and I gasped. I felt him bring his tongue to one of them and flick it over the tip. He began sucking lightly and I placed my hand behind his head and pulled him closer to me. He removed his lips to give my other nipple the same treatment before kissing down my stomach and to my waist. He left hickeys on either side of my waist and spread my legs further with his hands. He rubbed his hands up and down my inner thighs, squeezing occasionally as he kissed, nipped, and licked the area above my heat. I tangled my fingers in his hair and lifted my hips towards his mouth. He pushed my hips down and looked into my eyes.

"Good girls are patient, baby. And you know what good girls get? They get to cum." he looked at me with a stern expression.

"Are you gonna be a good girl?" he raised his eyebrows and rubbed his index finger over my panties. I nodded and he shook his head, adding pressure over my clothed clit.

"Use your words." he was staring at me intently.

"Yes, daddy." He took his bottom lip between his teeth and shut his eyes for a moment.

"Good girl." he hooked his fingers into the sides of my panties and brought them down my legs. He brought his hands back up, grazing them against my legs and thighs. I groaned in anticipation. The smirk he gave me made the wetness between my thighs increase."

"Do you want my fingers baby girl?" I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Yes daddy, I do." He nodded and rubbed his middle finger around my entrance before pushing it inside of me. I moaned and gripped the bed sheets tightly. He pulled back out before pushing two fingers back in. He repeated this until he was slamming three of his long fingers in and out of me at a quick pace. I was arching my back and my body was covered in a thin layer of sweat.

"Daddyyyy." I tangled my fingers in his hair and tugged lightly. I let out a stream of whimpers as I felt myself growing closer to my climax. My body heated up and the knot in my stomach was so tight I felt like I was going to explode.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum for daddy." his words sent me over the edge. Curse words and screams left my lips as I released. He continued to pump his fingers in and out of me slowly so I could ride out my high. I closed my eyes in bliss.

Once I was coming down he got up on his knees and looked my body up and down. I took notice to how hard he was and whimpered. I reached for him but he swatted my hand away.

"Daddy, let me touch you, please." he got up off the couch and pulled his boxers down. His erection sprang free and I rubbed my thighs together. He pumped his shaft and told me to get on my knees. I did as I was told and he sat down on the couch facing me. I bit my lower lip and he took my hand in his. He placed my palm on his length and moved it up and down. I closed my eyes and inhaled shakily.

"I want you to suck me, baby. Can you do that for me?" I clenched my jaw and looked at him. It was my first time and I was nervous. But I wanted to please him.

"Yes, daddy." He smiled.

His breathing is heavy as I wrap my hand around his member, which was desperate to be released. Before I go any further, I pull away from him. I look directly into his eyes, finding something, anything, and I study his face. There were no flaws as I stared directly at him. His face was symmetrical, etched from perfection. I lightly trace his jaw line with my finger tips and his eyes flutter shut as he shivers beneath my touch.

I slid my fingers down his chest until I reached his erection and I pull him out of his confines, a shaky breath leaving his supple, plump lips. He's big, and I expect it, and I study his member with such intrigue. And he opens his eyes, watching me. He watches as I take him into my hand, my fingers tip sliding feather-like along each bump and ridge, every pulsating vein. I squeeze him in my hand quickly and he groans. "Fu.ck."

I return to the feather-like touch, and I feel him literally shivering beneath my touch. And he's still watching me, through half lidded eyes.

I know he's still watching me and I bring my fingers to my lips, tracing them slowly as I flick out my tongue. He lets out a shaky breath. "God, baby girl, you look so good."

I smirk and blink slowly; pulling the most innocent face I could muster up. "I'm glad I could be for your pleasure, Daddy."

I lean my head downward, silently praying I could fit all of him in. I've never this, let alone someone with such length, it was intriguing. I tasted him immediately, my taste buds opening up to something I've never experience such as this before. I try to take him in completely, and struggle a bit, using my hand to pleasure the rest I couldn't take in.

"Jesus," He groans. "Yeah, kitten. Like that."

His hands push my hair from my face and he watches as I take him in and out of my mouth. I try different techniques, trying to remember from the smut I read. Dragging my tongue along the side to the base, taking him completely, handling his member with my hands. All along the way, he's watching through half lidded eyes, groaning and sighing.

"Fu.ck," He groans, hands gripping my hair like a lifeline.

I suck hard, trying to top any other blowjob he's ever received before. I wondered if I had.

"God da.mn, baby." He thrusts upward a little. I know he's about to release. "I'm about to." He warned.

I only sucked harder, wanting to taste him. He released into my mouth, and I swallowed it completely.

I pulled away, wiping my mouth and placing a chaste kiss on Harry's parted lips. His eyes open slightly and he gives this half smile that causes me to melt.

I drew random patterns into his chest and sighed. "Come take a shower with me."

He nodded and got up off the bed. I followed him towards the bathroom. I playfully smacked his butt and he took hold of my wrist and pulled me to his chest.

"Are you trying to start a round 2?" he smirked at me pressed his forehead to mine.

"Maybe." I giggled. He pulled me into the bathroom and turned the shower on. Just before we were about to step in, we hear the front door shut.

"I'm home!"

***

That smut did things to me...

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Bye kittens, daddy loves you xx