[ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊𝕠𝕠𝕟]

If you loved "The Eye of Eywa", keep an eye out for its sequel book coming out soon called " The wrath of Eywa"

If you loved "The Eye of Eywa", keep an eye out for its sequel book coming out soon called " The wrath of Eywa". Down below will be a little short (not really that short if you ask me) sneak peek into the works of this second book with a couple of cover art pictures. Stay tuned.  (Also, keep in mind that I'm not the type of writer to post the parts as I go along. I like to keep all the parts in draft until I have a clear direction of where I want the story to go. Shouldn't take me too long though, but please be patient with me.)

-𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐤-

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

(𝐒𝐲𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯)

The weather is nice this time of year. Cool breeze, cool ocean spray, and lots of sunny days. The kids have been playing all day outside with their father, taking advantage of such a nice day. Nal'lea the feisty five-year-old is tackling her father while a ten-year-old Sy'lo is pulling his tail. Ao'mi is just laughing his butt off from the side since he got tackled down a little while ago. 

It's nice seeing them bond with Ao'nung and just...well...being kids. Sometimes I regret not doing more of that. I was so fixated on being the best warrior I forgot that I could simply just be a kid, and I wasn't an only child for long so I always had to grow up to be that third parent for my baby siblings, so I guess I did miss out on just being a kid. A kid with an overactive imagination and an unlimited supply of energy. Sounds great when you think about it from a child's perspective but for me, as the parent, it's very exhausting. Tiring these kids out is not an easy feat.

"Ao'nung, love, bring the kids in, I cooked supper. You all need to rest anyway. I'm sure you're all tired by now, you've been at it all morning." I said laughing toward the end. 

Ao'nung got tired like any other restless father but when it came to the kids, his energy seemed to have no bounds.

"Awww, but mom!" Sy'lo and Nal'lea both whined. Ao'mi, the oldest of the twins, simply walked over to the Marui to slump down next to me. He is more of a momma's boy while Nal'lea and Sy'lo were attached to the hip of their father.

"But nothing, come on. Hurry, before it gets cold" I said again in a fake stern voice. 

"Come on Sy'lo and Nal'lea. You heard your mother." Ao'nung said softly to the two kids that were still trying to coax him into another round of wrestle, but from their father's words they turned around and headed to the Marui to be met with the delicious smell of my cooking.