𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧

The ground beneath us trembled with each stride the female Titan took as she followed us, so we quickened our pace. Captain Levi had ordered us to just keep moving forward, which made me uneasy but I trusted him; in contrast, Eren was terrified and believed what Levi was doing to be insane, as if he's the type to speak.

Yells were thrown at Levi as the panic rose between my comrade and I.

"That thing is directly behind us!" Eren yelled in fear, his gaze fixed on what was happening behind us.

"Hurry!! They'll be crushed if we don't help. "

"Eren!!  Face forward!"  I yelled at him, getting a disheartened look in response.

"Don't break step! Keep going at full speed!" Gunther issued an ordered to Eren

As the female Titan continued to pursue us through the woods, more of our allies battling behind us continued to be crushed as she threw them into the ground and trees nearby.

"There's still one more fighting! There's still time to help if we leave now!" Eren continued to protest and demand that we help our comrades who had been abandoned.

"Eren! Maintain your forward motion!" Petra requested

"You're telling me to turn my gaze away from the battle? You mean we should abandon our comrades and flee?"

Petra tried, but Eren only argued back out of panic.

"Eren! We can't go help, okay; if more of us go out there to help those who have been ordered to fight, more of us will die, so just keep moving forward "I addressed him while still looking ahead on the path.

"Seriously, Y/N, you as well!"

"Of course, just obey the captain's orders and keep going!"

"I don't understand why we can't try and help them instead of just letting them die!"

"Do you ever listen to me, Eren? Just simply stop talking and continue moving!" This time I yelled at him.

"What are you doing, Eren?" Petra yelled at me, forcing me to return my gaze to that boy, my eyes widening as I noticed his hand at his mouth.

"I swear, Yeager, don't even think about it!" I addressed him.

"That is only permitted if your life is in danger! Remember what you promised? In fear, Petra told him clearly what would happen if he continued his actions.

"You are correct, Eren. Go ahead and do it if you want to." The captain's sudden statement caused my eyes to widen.

"Captain!?"

"I know he's a true monster; his titan power has nothing to do with it. Nothing, no matter how much he holds back, can stop him from submitting." My eyes widened at the name he called Eren, but then I realised what he was saying was true. My gaze was drawn to Eren, who was lowering his hand and looking fearful at the captain's remark.

"Our differences in judgement are based on experience, but you don't have to rely on it. Choose whether to believe in yourself or in me and the survey corps "The captain said turning his head towards us, looking Eren in the eyes.

"I'll never know the outcome, but it's up to you whether to rely on your own strength or on reliable comrades. But,"

"Chose the one you'll regret the least."

The female titan has caught up with us and is now right on our tail. As we marched through the forest in accordance with Captain Levi's orders, we all picked up the pace.

"Eren, do you trust us?" Petra intervened, pleading for an answer to this issue. We continued to move away from the approaching colossus as it closed in. I turned to look at Eren, who was facing her, but he remained silent.