𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐭𝟐

My body felt light. My breaths were slow. I was gently jolted awake by the bouncy road below me. I looked up as a bright light pierced the cloth holding me back.

I attempted to move, but a wave of excruciating pain shot through my body, reminding me of what had just occurred.

"Shit am I supposed to be dead" I began tearing at the fabric all around me as soon as I realized what problem I was in.

A small opening appeared big enough for me to reach my head through to untie the rope securing the fabric around my damaged body.

The rope became lose falling past my waist giving me a opening to slide out of it.

There is a couple of problems though. One I'm on a moving cart travelling on the most rocky road in the district meaning balancing is gonna be difficult and two most of my bones in my body are shattered.

I sat up with the fabric finally off of me looking around. Body bags. The cart is full of all my dead comrades. Shivers went down my spine. I looked up making eye contact with one of the soldiers riding a horse by the side of the cart. His face went grey. I guess mine would too if a person who was supposed to be dead just sat up in between a bunch of corpses.

"Ummm Captain one's not dead!" People started looking in my direction taking notice of one of there comrades they thought was dead is actually still alive.

The driver himself turned around pulling hard on the breaks causing everyone to stop.

All eyes are on me.
Now this is embarrassing

"Hey, kid get down from there"

"I would if all my bones in my body were functional"

The driver just rolled his eyes starting to look around picking the closes solider to help me.

"Hey blondie there, help her into the cart ahead would ya " surpassingly it was Armin he was signalling at. I sent him a soft smile as he helped me down from the cart slowly wrapping his arm around my side has he directed me to the cart ahead.

"This is so embarrassing" I whispered to him as my cheeks were bright red due to the silence everyone is in as they looked at me and Armin.

"I know but I'm just glad you're alive" He said also with bright red cheeks.

We reach the cart ahead of the previous one seeing Mikasa sat in it with Eren just lying in the middle. Her eyes slightly widened at the sight of me with Armin's arm wrapped round my waist helping me into the cart. I sent her a small smile as I sat down next to her with my hand on my side watching Armin leave getting back to his horse.

"Right let's get going" someone yelled out but was to flustered to realised who.

I just looked down, looking at the unconscious Eren just laying in the middle of the now moving cart with his head all bandaged up. Small light pieces of steam was floating out of his head giving signs of recovery.

"How badly are you injured?" Mikasa said clearing the tight air, which was quite unusual for her but she sound concerned.

"I'm not exactly sure but my entire body strikes with intense pain at every few movements"

A long paused lifted into the air again as Mikasa didn't have much to respond with except that once we get back we are going to the infirmary.

"What happened to him?" I asked looking down at the restless boy

"He transformed and went after the female titan but he didn't get very far. He got eaten by the female titan leading me and Captain Levi to go after him" She said firmly, clearly stressed over his safety