Im sorry I really am

I was hanging out with my best friend Gage and we were thinking of video ideas to do together to help out our channels. I suggested a hide & seek but Gage is like my only friend... Well I mean I have my bf but he's out of state.
"Come on Gage ik u have other friends. I can't be ur only one! "
"Why not I'm ur only friend" he states with a laugh.
"IT'S NOT MY FAULT U DON'T LET ME HANG OUT WITH PEOPLE!! " I tell at him. It is true he never let's me hang out with anyone bc he gets a "bad vibe" like come on mannn I can't be cooped up for the rest of my life.
"They all have bad vibes" he says matter if factly.
"Whatever dad. " I roll my eyes and walk away. "YOUNG LADY U GET BACK HERE AND APOLOGIZE I AM BIT OLD!! " I flip him off and walk to my room. I hear a faint gasoline from the top of the stairs.

☯☯☯☯☯

Gage had told me that he had a surprise for me today after lunch. We ordered a "fancy" lunch from grubhub gives you perks *input grubhub song*
After lunch he told me to get ready and grab my GoPro. Today's outfit at the top
When I come back down stairs he blindfolds me and leads me outside. "Alright take it off in 3......2.....1! " I take off the blind fold and see who I'm guessing are his friends that he records with and... Omg I see Eddie!! I wish I could run up and kiss him god I've missed him so much! He sees the look in my eyes and let's out a small chuckle gaining the others attention. "What's so funny Eddie?? " a guy with a deep voice and muscular arms... "OMG" I shout they all turn to look at me. "DUDEEEEEE NO FRIECKING WAY! " I shout at juicy and he laughs. "To elaborate on her screaming she luv watching you guys. And she noticed narrator who is probably her favorite. Anyways surprise Lianna!! " "I LOVE IT. WHAT ARE WE DOING WHY ARE THEY HERE NIT COMPLAINING BUT LIKE WHY.. HOW.. WHEN!! " I ramble on and on Gage hits me in the back of the head. "Shut uppp. They got here like not even ten minutes ago and ur already talking their ear off. Anyways there here bec-" I pounce on Gage and just on him. "Shut uppp" I mock. "Let them explain" I continue with a smile on my face. They all laugh as juicy picks me up slings me over his shoulder and runs around the yard. "JUICY PUT ME DOWN PENDEJO IMA BARF! " "which she speaks Spanish to? Look Eddie a fellow Mexican! " "shut up pendeja. You don't have to point it out it obvious. " "actually... I speak more than 7 languages: German, Russian, English, Korean, Spanish, French, Latin, annnnd I think that's it. " "woah" is all Josh says. "Anyways.. PUT ME DOWN RN!! " Gage puts me down and I make him seeker and we have 3 minutes to hide. They pair me up with Eddie for the game (yayyy!!) And we hide in like this super secret room in my room. "I missed you so much" I say whilst hugging him. "I missed u to Hermosa" (correct if I'm wrong but I believe that that is beautiful)
He gives me a kiss and it gets heated quick. He pulls me on his lap and I start grinding. Soon we pull away for air. He gives me a smirk. "Now why do you have to tease me hmm?." I blush and look away. "I-in not. " "mmm then why r u still grinding on me?? " I come to a hault and my face would put Erza Scarlets hair to shame rn. "I never said stop baby" he trails off and omg if I wasn't already soaked I sure am now. We start making out again when I hear my door open. I put my hand to my mouth after I got my breath but Eddie takes it down puts his finger to his mouth in a 'shh' 🤫 typa way. And he kisses me again as more feet come in searching my room. "Bro if u guys r in here you win! " Mully shouts. Eddie goes to get out my hold him down not wanting my secret to be found.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

The boys all went to their room and juicy walk into mine. "Lia I wanna tell you something but I don't wanna ruin our friendship. " Gage says as he looks down. I get up and go closer. "What's up Juice box? " I ask and he looks at me before slamming his lips against mine. I stand there stunned and he pulls away. "I- Gage I... I have a boyfriend" I say feeling bad for him not knowing he felt this way. "W-who is it? " he asks hurt clear on his face. "I- I can't say Gage he doesn't want anyone to know. " I calmly say. "I'm sorry, I really am Gage." He runs out of the room with tears pouting down his face I yell after him running down the stairs but he slammed the front door shut. By this point I'm crying to knowing that I just lost my best friend. How could I do this to him. Everyone is questioning me but I just run to my room and into the secret spot. Eddie comes in and locks the door and finds me. He comes in and holds me close. He had the room next to mine as he was gonna sneak over for the night so he heard everything. I cry in his arms all night and soon fall asleep. I can't believe I did this to the 2 boys that mean the most to me in my life.

Alright cookies I hoped u liked this. Lmk if u wanna part 2. I thought that this was really good and I hope u did to. Like I said open to suggestions and this goes out to
EddieVrKinnie
I hope u enjoyed this the most.
And remember just getting out of bed this morning is great I'm proud of all the hard work u guys have done today!
Word count: 1051