Oh thank god

Hey y'all I had a wonderful reader ask for a part 2 of wake up plz so here you go!!

Gage's pov

As I pace back and forth they finally come out telling me I can go see you. I run in to see you unconscious with bandages and needles all over the place (I personally hate needles so even writing that took me a second)

I don't wanna let go
I know I'm not that strong

I run over to the side of your bed.  You slowly open your eyes and I feel the tears going my face even more.

Saying, "Baby, let's go home"
Let's go home

"C-can we g-go home now?" You ask me barely over a whisper. "Yea baby let's go home." I tell you with a small smile.

Liana's pov

I went to get changed with a little limp because I had also gotten my legs and thighs pretty good. Which means even more scars. God why am I like this is. As I finish changing I here Gage ask "how are doing in there. You ok baby?" "Yes I'm fine." I manage to mumble out.

Yeah, I just wanna take you home
Hold on, I still want you

I walk out of the bathroom and pass out.

Come back, I still need you

"NO!" I hear Gage yell out. As I fade in and out of consciousness. Im able to catch glimpses of doctors and nurses running in and pushing Gage out. Finally I mutter out "I love you." And with that the last thing I hear is the monitor flat lining.

Alright everyone there it was kinda made me tear up... Or was it the fact that my new puppy headbutted me in the nose? Probably a mix. Anyways hope you enjoyed I actually might turn these into a book. Kinda sounds like a great idea.. Liana dies and Kana comes into the picture what do you think?
Have a great day/night everyone!!
Word count: 333