Eddie... plz (prt.2 if im srry i rlly am)

A couple months after
Gage's pov.

"It's been a couple months since and I can't say I blame her. I just... I wish I would've known you know? If I would've known I wouldn't have acted and I'm supposed to be her best friend why didn't she tell me? "

"I see. Sometimes it's hard to tell others. Maybe she didn't want anyone to know or maybe her bf didn't want anyone to know. It's possible that the relationship just started and they weren't ready to tell anyone. There's many possibilities as to why Mr. Gibson"

"But... We tell each other everything.. N-no matter what. "

"Alright Mr. Gibson I think that our time is done here. Here is your prescription and I am proud with the progress we made today. "

As I walk out the office I see someone who I never thought I'd see again. Granted I moved a few hours away and it's kinda cliche how I thought that but.. (Omg 👁️👄👁️ he broke the 4th wall 😰) .. Still.

Lia's POV.

As I was walking out of the store I saw Gage. I was extremely happy bc I hadn't seen him in a while. But ik he wouldn't to talk to me so I put my head and continued walking. Until " LIA WAIT! " I turn and see him jogging to me. "G.. Gage u want to talk to me? " "yes I.. I wanna apologize for kissing u" he says with tears pooling into his eyes. "Gage it's ok I promise" I say with a sad smile and add "you didn't know. There was no way for u to know"
He finally looks at me. "I just... I wanna know one thing? Why didn't you tell me I mean I get that he didn't want you to but when has that ever stopped either one of us from telling the other. I wouldn't have kissed you if I've known. " "I know Gage i know I'm so so sorry"
I pull him into the car and I drive to my motel.
I talk to him abt everything well... Mostly everything but lets- let's not get to that rn. By midnight were just laughing our butts off. "Oh come on u seriously can't tell me that if we got a duck it's name wouldn't be Gerald bc it would ok? Juicy said with a small laugh. ," no it's name would be goose and then we get a goose and name it duck! That way we can confuse the hell outta people. " I say laughing so hard. He starts laughing to..... He leaned in.. And... I.. Did to. One thing led to another and soon we were on the bed naked with him over top of me. "W-wait Lia what abt ur bf?" He asked. "I-i want this and he um hasn't been the best lately." And with that he continued. With every move I felt pure ecstasy.

   ☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

I awoke the nest morning way to sore to do anything. But last night probably one of the best nights ever. I turned and saw him sleeping peacefully. Suddenly the door burst open. "WHAT THE HELL LIANA! " "E-edie i- I." Gage awoke and threw on his clothes rq and so did I. "COME ON NOW!" "NO I WANNA STAY HERE" "I SAID LET'S GO!" he yells in my face. "I SAID NO EDDIE" He stares at me and that's when I suddenly feel a very painful smack and my head whips very fast to the left. "WHAT THE HELL EDDIE WHY R U EVEN HERE!?" "WHY R U BANGING MY GF!?" Gage sits there with a look of shock and looks between us. "W-what-" "oh so the whore didn't even tell my bsf that she's his bsf gf.?" (I hope I said that right oh well)

"Eddie is your bf-" he asks very confused. "I SLEPT WITH MY BSFS GIRL!?!" "Gage plz i-" he cuts me off. "HOW COULD U. EDDIE AND I ARE BSFS U JUST RUINED THAT!" "IT'S NOT MY FAULT HE-" "So sleeping with my bsf isn't ur fault?" He says walking towards me very slowly. I walk back getting scared Gage isn't even looking at me he's getting his things off the floor. "E-eddie p-p-pls" SMACK it echis thru the room and Gage turns around. My head whipped back hard and fast. "Eddie? What the hell was that for-?" Eddie punches me in the nose and the eye. As soon as he hit my nose a loud crack was heard. By now I have tears and snot streaming down my face. Unbeknownst to me Gage had called the boys to come help. I'm on the ground with Eddie screaming in my face "YOUR SUCH A SLUT SLEEPING WITH MY BSF WHO THE HELL DO U THINK U R? HUH!? ANSWER ME WHORE!"

after about 3 minutes the door slams open and the boys pull Eddie off of me. I'm barely actually mentally in the room. Narrator comes up to me and takes to the bathroom cleaning as many wounds as he can. "Lia? Where did these scars come from, was it Eddie??" I nod my head as best I can and I can hear everyone else screaming at Eddie. Narrator hollers to the boys "GUYS IT LOOKS LIKE HE'S BEEN DOING THIS FOR A FEW MONTHS AT LEAST" what's and why the hells can be heard coming from them. He finishes cleaning the sounds and takes me back out. He hands me to Gage and he whispers sweet things into my ear. Eventually I black out and when I wake we are this huge house. I'm on the couch and the boys are in the kitchen? im assuming. I can hear them talking abt me and if I should stay here. "She obviously should we know he's going to be after her. Especially since we found out he's not going to give up.. It's Eddie." "Mully's right he's not going to give not until he realizes what he's done and that may never happen.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

A few years later

"BABY WERE HOME!" I walk down the many flights of stairs. Very aggravated at times like this that they decided to get a house where we all have two whole floors dedicated to one person. Like seriously it's nice and but not when u have to walk down almost ten floors bc me and Gage got the top 2. "SERIOUSLY BOYS THIS ISN'T THE BEST THING AT TIMES!" I yell once I get to the bottom of the stairs. They laugh at me and Gage comes and gives me a kiss. "How are my babies doin?" He asks while giving my stomach a kiss. I'm abt 5 months pregnant with twins!! So I'm showing pretty gud. Gage puts a hand on stomach and in return he gets two small kicks. "Owwww. they hurt sometimes" I complain when I feel another sharp pain from the one kicking me. "Well we brought back ur fries?" Josh replies. Milly hands me my fries and I happily munch on them while we watch Ginny & Georgia. My pick 😁.

The end
Alr I thought that was actually pretty gud maybe I'll book on it. Will more people vote and comment? I need more requests all you have to do is comment on the requests chapter. Anyways if you guys wanna book about this with more detail on it all but yea this was dedicated to EddieVrKinnie they wanted part 2
Word count: 1255