CHAPTER 1 - BEEPAW'S POV

The snow plopped down harshly onto Bee/Kit's pelt, the rivers frozen, it was peaceful. The only thing that hadn't made it peaceful was-.

"BEE/KIT!" Yelled Poppy/ear, obviously fused with anger. His mother wasn't the best, she never really cared for him. He looked at her and tilted his light brown head. Kestrel/kit sobbed, his ear bleeding. "You left your brother behind, AND HE FELL OFF A TALL ROCK!" She hissed at him, her red eyes gazing into his soul. He snarled and spat with anger. "How was I supposed to know that he would fall! He said he had the hang of it to get off!" Bee/kit mewed, his eyes locked onto Kestrel/Kit..

His brother, Kestrel, was a big bully. He bullied him more, and his other siblings way less. He had been taught a method that he supposedly invented, getting himself hurt and blaming it on Bee. "I smell lies." She meowed, pointing a claw at him. "Next time you let your brother get hurt, will be the last time you ever breathe!" Snapped his mother, making him flinch and gaze down at his paws. As his mother walked away, Kestrel giggled and pointed at him. "That was so funny! Ouch-ouch, this still stings.." He said, licking his ear and hissing and chuckling at the fact that his mother fell for it.

"Once mama finds out you've been lying, you'll be dead!" Bee/kit spat, launching at his brother and playfully fighting. "Get your dirty paws away from me, you mouse-brain!!" Yelled Kestrel, ruthlessly fighting. Kestrel was WAY stronger than Bee, throwing Bee into the dust and making him fall onto his back, hissing. But Bee was cleverer. Kestrel threw himself at Bee, as Bee put his strength into his paws and launching away from the spot he had been in, making Kestrel land into the dirt and falling face-flat into the dirt.

Now this made him giggle and chuckle, "Strength isn't everything, Kestrel." Spat Olive/star with delight at Bee. "Someday, a smaller cat may not be deceiving, but dont doubt their cleverness. But dont worry, both of you are in luck, you're turning apprentices!" Purred Olive with delight, five new apprentices! Now that was a big number. "Huh?" Asked Kestrel, sitting down, a tail-length away from Olive/Star. "Hasn't your mom told you? You are 6 moons now, you are old enough to become apprentices." Mewed the leader, sighing. Bee's mother never told her kittens anything, whether if it was required for them to know. 

"ILL BE THE GREATEST WARRIOR!" Howled Lemon/kit from 10 tail-lengths away. Lemon/kit had the best hearing, of course. He padded towards them and smiled at Olive/Star. "We shall see." Chuckled Olive/star, he was getting older. His grey hairs and weak paws were showing, "Olive/star." Glanced Goldenfeet, Riverclan's medicine cat. She nodded towards the medicine den. "I still haven't cured your paws." She mewed, taking a look at the two kittens below him. She walked towards them and examined them closely. "These will be the new apprentices, correct?" She asked Olive/star who was licking his paws, he stopped licking his paws and smiled. "Yes, soon to be able to hunt and we will stop struggling with the prey. Kittens, remember to come to your first meeting!" He hummed, the poor warriors had to hunt for every kitten and elder, although Mistle/Breeze was the only elder left, the others had passed away from green cough. 

The leader padded into the medicine den with Golden/Feet. Kestrel/kit hissed at Bee/kit, walking away, Lemon/kit glaring at Kestrel walking away. Lemon/kit trotted towards Bee/kit and gave him a smile. "Oh dear, my stomach is full of butterflies! I CANNOT wait to hunt down fish, and and mice! Oh and dont forget the rabbits!! Mmmmm.. Im hungry right now, OH do you think we count hunt down birds too?? Ewww, I also heard Shadowclan eats frogs-" Began Lemon/kit, he was always very talkative, and Poppy/ear never liked it. She always snapped at him to stop talking so much, and he never talked so much around mother, just the way she liked it.

"Let all cats old enough to swim the rapids gather around the Wet Rock for a clan meeting!" Yowled Olive/star, Bee/kit was excited! His first meeting, the leader said that they may gather around the wet rock!! Bee/kit padded to the nursery, sniffing for his siblings. "Lavender, Kestrel, River, we have to go to the wet rock! We're becoming apprentices!" Mewed Lemon/kit, smiling at his siblings. "Whatever." Hissed Kestrel/kit, while Lavender just nodded and speeded through the exit of the nursery, being the first one there. All the others trotted next to Lavender/kit. Everyone kept quiet and stared at the kittens, purring and knowing of the soon new appointed apprentices.