Chapter 3-Naruto Namikaze

*I don't own Naruto,any crossover elements or any art*

Previously

"I'm going to reveal to them I know my lineage" The words of Naruto Uzumaki echo throughout the apartment.

Now

Training Grounds, day

Naruto was currently practicing with shurkin and kunai throwing with Kakashi supervising.

"Hello you two" Hiruzen says smiling

"Hi Jiji" Naruto says smiling.

"Ha lord 3rd" Kakashi says

"So Kakashi" How's Naruto training been going. The 3rd Hokage's asks

"Good he been training in the Shadow Clone Justu and Body Flicker Technique mostly, I think he's ready for the next step" Kakashi says in a serious tone.

"Oh really" The 3rd hokage says shocked.

"What next step" Naruto asks

"Learning your Nature transformation" Kakashi says

"What's that" Naruto asks in a shocked tone

"Nature transformations is a even more advanced form of chakra control that lets the user utilize five elements in battle, the justu I showed a while ago was a nature transformation justu" The 3rd explains showing why he gained the name of the Professor.

"So we want to find out yours" Kakashi says

"Ok, how do we do that" Naruto asks.

"With this" Kakashi says pulling out a piece of paper.

"How is a piece of paper going to help" Naruto asks pouting.

"We'll this is chakra paper if you put chakra through it will either turn ignite and turn to ash if it's fire, spilt in two if it's wind, crinkle if it's lightning, turn to dirt and crumble away if it's earth, and will wet or damp if it's water" Hiruzen says again explaining why he is sometimes called the Professor.

"Oh ok" Naruto says as Kakashi would hand him the paper as Naruto would pump chakra into it as after a small bit of time the paper would spilt into five pieces as one would spilt in two, another would damp, one would crinkle, another would ignite then turn to ash, and the last piece would turn to dirt and crumble away.

"What the heck" Hiruzen and Kakashi would yell out seeing what just happened.

"What's the matter did I do something wrong" Naruto says looking confused.

"No Naruto it's just really unnatural for someone to have affinity for all 5 nature transformations" Kakashi says dumb founded

"Oh really" Naruto says shocked.

"Yes most shinobi have only 1, 2 or if there really lucky 3 nature affinities me and Kakashi only have all 5 but that came from years of training and those 4 of those aren't are true affinity as your main one is your strongest but all of your are on the same level shockingly" Hirzun explains.