Chapter 11:Land Of Waterfall Home of The Seven Tails

*I don't own Naruto or pretty much anything used in this story"

Are story picks back up  3 days as we would see the gang arrive at the village gate to see two guards standing there as one of the guards would say

"What brings you to the hidden rain village" one of the guards asks.

"We're here for a mission" Shisui says in a serious tone

"If you don't mind me asking may you show me your mission scroll" the other guard asks in a serious tone.

"Your right away" Shisui says a we would reach into his pocket, pull out the mission scroll and hand it to the guards"

As the guard would read it and say

"Alright you're good now go straight to the  tower" the guard says.

"Alright let's go team 5" Shisui says

"Right" team 5 says in unison.

As team 5 would head into takigakure as Hinata would look around and say.

"Wow the hidden waterfall is so beautiful" Hinata says in pure aw  of the village's sights.

"Yeah I guess it's not so bad" Shikamaru says not completely being lethargic to there current situation

"Yeah it's great here, it does feel a little weird not to be stared at tho" Naruto says in pure amazement of not being stared at like he massacred an entire village.

"Yeah the hidden waterfall has also been beautiful in my opinion I think the land of iron may be better" Shisui says remembering his time In the land of iron .

"Whys that sensei" Hinata asks wondering why Shisui said the land of iron is better.

"The snow gives it a nice aesthetic" Shisui says explaining the beauty of the land.

"I'd love to visit there someday" Hinata says thinking of the beauty of the land.

"I'll see if I can take you all there, the leader mifune may be the greatest Kenjustu user in the world" Shisui says thinking of the legendary samurai.

"Oh well then we have to go now" Naruto says thinking he may be able to improve his Kenjustu potential if he trained under the samurai.

"Yeah maybe  I'll see what I can do" Shisui assuring the team they may be able to visit the land.

As the ground would arrive at the tower they would head in and arrive at the office at the leader as his aid would say

"Hello what brings you to the office" the aid asks.

"I'm Shisui uchiha of the hidden leaf and this is my team where here on a mission" Shisui says in a serious tone.

"That's nice if you do mind me asking may I see your mission scroll" the aid asks.

"Sure right away" as Shisui would pull out the scroll and hand it to the aid

As she would read it, hand it back to Shisui and say

"Alright your good to go" the aid says allowing them to enter the office.