Chapter 8-Genin

* I don't own Naruto, any art or any crossover elements*

It's been a few years since the Uchiha's rebellion and now Naruto and the rest of the rookie 9 are now 14 years old. Not much has happened over the past few years except Naruto has decided to train the rest of rookie 9 because due to his experience with Hinata almost getting kidnapped he didn't want that to happen to any of his friends, due to his training they got much stronger and have finally started getting to the chakra nature section of there training and each of them got a justu for it. But today is a special day after all this time Naruto, Hinata and all their friends are graduating from the academy.

Naruto has gotten very strong over the past few years in his ninjutsu he has gotten much better he knows 3 B rank justu in each of his nature transformations he has even gotten to the first step of the Flying Raijin, he has also started developing his own justu, and he has gotten much more wood style techniques.

As for Naruto's genjustu he has gotten way more adept at it due to help of Itach as he has revealed his linage to him.

Flashback, 3 years ago

"Itachi" Sasuke says seeing his brother in the living room.

"Oh hello little brother" Itachi says.

"Hi I wanted you to meet my friend Naruto" Sasuke remarks

"Ok" Itachi says remembering how his mother said he's aunt Kushina was a kid named Naruto.

"Um hello Itachi" Naruto says in a respectful tone.

"Hello Naruto" Itachi says in a happy tone.

"Itachi Naruto wants your help to train in something" Sasuke says knowing what he was about to tell his brother would blow his mind.

"Oh in want" Itachi questions knowing he was skilled in ninjutsu, kenjustu, and genjustu.

"In the sharingan" Naruto remarks.

"What" Itachi says shocked a thing only sasuke has seen once when his mother died and his older brother was the most calm collected person he knew.

"You heard me the sharingan, I been hitting a bit of road block and Sasuke told me you could help us" Naruto says

"How do you have the sharingan" Itachi questions.

"We'll it's a long story" Naruto telling the tale of Minato Namikaze a 3rd time.

"I much as I would like to believe you Naruto its kind of hard to believe do you have any proof" Itachi questions.

"Yes I do at my home" Naruto says

"Ok let's go" Itachi says getting up and heading to the Namikaze compound.

Namikaze compound:armory

"Alright here we go" Naruto says smashing his hand on the seal revealing Madara's weapons.

"I stand corrected it seems you are related to the Madara Uchiha" Itachi states.

"Yup" Naruto says happily.

"So why are you trusting me with your secret" Itachi questions.

"I'm a Uchiha right, your my clan and sasuke trusts you so I do to" Naruto says smiling.

"We'll thank you for trusting me" Itachi says

"No problem so will you train me" Naruto asks.

"Sure little bro Naruto" Itachi says tapping Naruto on his forehead with 2 fingers.

"Itachi why are you calling Naruto little bro and doing that it's our thing" Itachi wines

"Because our mother originally wanted to adopt Naruto but she couldn't due to the 3rd thinking the Uchiha were planning a coup d'état" Itachi says.