Chapter 7-The Uchiha,the Senju,and the Uzumaki

*I don't own Naruto, any art or any crossover elements*

The Uchiha

Just like the loser he is Danzo Shimura revealed the truth of what happened to the Uchiha clan bringing the remaining members of the clan great hatred similar to the young Naruto Namikaze.

"Inuzuka Kiba" Iruka calls starting attendance.

"Here teach" Kiba replays.

"Nara Shikamaru" Iruka says continuing.

"What drag, I'm here" Shikamaru replies

"Namikaze Naruto" Iruka asks

"Here Iruka-sensei" Naruto responds.

"Nice to see your here Naruto, alright Sasuke Uchiha" Iruka says.

..................

"Sasuke" Iruka yells.

"He's not here Iruka-sensei" Sakura remarks

"Ok we'll let's continue Yamanaka Ino" Iruka remarks.

"I wonder why Sasuke hasn't been to school" Naruto questions.

"We'll Naruto he must be grieving insanely hard about everything that happened and he may be scared to come out due to the villagers" Hinata remarks.

"Yeah they have let up on me a bit since the news of the Uchiha rebellion got leaked" Naruto says.

"He's just grieving Naruto I know the feeling" Hinata says thinking about her mother.

"We'll I'm going to go check on him after class" Naruto remarks .

As after a long day at the academy Naruto would head off to the Uchiha compound. Seeing their was a large wall as he would knock on it.

"Who are" Izumi asks as she has currently being delated to gate duty.

"Oh I'm Naruto Namikaze I'm friends with Sasuke" Naruto says.

"Naruto" Izumi says having a flashback.

Flashback

"Ha stop it leave me alone" a young Izumi says being picked on by a older boy.

"Shut up you ruined my your stupid mom made my dad leave me and my mom" He says yelling at her.

"Come on big brother why can't we just get along" Izumi says tearing up.

"No now how about you feel the same pain I you made me feel" He says pulling out a kunai.

"Leave her alone" Kushina says manipulating her chains around the boys arm.

"Ha let go oh me" The boy says.

"Ok, but if I find out you've been bullying this girl I'll rip your arms" Kushina says smiling the boy go.

"Mommy" The boy says running off

"Thank you" Izumi says

"No problem,why was that jerk being mean" Kushina remarks even tho she knows bullies don't need much.

"Because I ruined his life" Izumi responds

"Can you elaborate" Kushina asks

"We'll his father met my mother and left them" she remarks.

"We'll maybe that little jerk should blame his dad not you" Kushina responds.

"I guess" Izumi says

"Ha you want to learn something cool" Kushina says.