Wala ng babu?

Caught off-guard, Klay tearingly stared at the man that looks like Fidel in front of her with a huge grin on her face. 

Nananaginip ba ako? Totoo ba to? Si Fidel ba talaga yan?

The two just stared at each other. "Fidel" smiled back at her like he knew who she is. Klay took a step and reached out but hesitated.

"F-Fidel?"

"Paumanhin kung nakita mo iyon, Miss. Kung maari ay huwag mo na lang ipagkalat na nakita mo iyon."

'Fidel' turned to leave but stopped by Klay

"Tek teka sadali. Hindi mo ba ako nakikilala?"

"Umm... Sorry hindi eh." he jokingly said.

"Ha? Hindi ka ba nagtataka kung paano ko nalaman ang  pangalan mo?"

"Hindi ba isa ka sa mga taga bantay din ni Jose?"

"Jose? sinong Jose?"

"Hindi na bale, miss. Hindi na importante iyon. Paumanhin at ako'y nagmamadali."

"Ugh. Hindi nga ikaw si Fidel. "

Klay turned to leave and go back to her group. What a waste of time, she thought. This guy is nowhere near the Fidel she knew and loved. This may be a reincarnation just like Maria Clara and Crisostomo. 

She was walking away from him, stomping furiously, and she heard a small laugh behind her.

"Binibing Klay."

She felt her heart drop, butterflies in her stomach, her mind went blank, and tears again started forming in her eyes. She hasn't heard anyone call her that for years. It felt good. It felt warm. It is him. Her Fidel.  She looked back slowly just like she did when he went out of the portal, silently expecting him not to stand there because it felt surreal. Maybe her sanity is playing with her but no, he is there, smiling at her with his face drenched with his own tears.

"Klay." he called once more. 

Klay felt her breath hitched. She breathed out a breath she didn't know she was holding and ran to him and flung her arms around him to hug him. He returned her embrace, holding her tightly. His left hand was on her back, his right at the back of her head. His eyes closed, brows furrowed, and lips slightly frowning as if holding his cries, his head buried between her shoulder and her neck.  Klay crying hard while embracing him.

"Tangeks ka talaga" Klay said, still not breaking their hug.

"Sabi sa'yo hahanapin kita."

When they broke their embrace, they looked at each other once more, taking in the reality that they are finally together. In a world where they can be free, in an imperfect world where they can love freely, where they no longer need to sacrifice their love for the betterment of others. A world where they can be together. 

Klay caressed his face, wiping his tears. 

"Mahal na mahal kita."

"Mahal na mahal din kita, aking binibining Klay"

"Wala ng babu?"

He chuckled.

"Wala ng babu."

And their lips met for the first time with no one and nothing to stop them. And they both thought, yes... This is how it should be. 

A/N: Hello po! Eto po ay version ko lng ng ending para may closure din naman ako kahit papaano. They said may season 2 but I will not expect too much kasi masasaktan lang ako chos hahahaha. Ngayon tapos na ang MCAI, wala na along magawa kundi mag rewatch.

Thank you po GMA, Maam Suzette, Direk Zig, to the staff, and siyempre sa casts.  I write these fanfictions not because I doubt or hate your work and creation but simply because I have created these scenarios in my mind that I also want to share to the world and to the whole MCAI community. Thank you po dahil you gave me a reason to write again. Hindi niyo po alam kung ano ang impact ng MCAI sa akin. It gave me hope na may chance pa ang Filipino dramas baguhin ang plots na nakasanayan. Thank you po because ng dahil po sa MCAI ay mas minahal ko ang sariling atin, thank you po sa pagbubuhay sa mga karakter ng Noli at El Fili, and lalong lalo na, Thank you po dahil ang MCAI and naging pahing ko. Sa trabaho and emotionally po. It became my outlet when I thought walang wala na ako.

 Maria Clara and Ibarra will be in my heart, probably forever na.

KUDOS MCAI! 

P.S this is not the last chapter. I just want to thank lng talaga dahil natapos na :) more to come.