Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Author of "Take Your Best Friend as Your Own [Female A, Male O]"

/Exclusively published by Lian Guang

Jinjiang Literature City

==========

On the playground in the afternoon, Jiang Guyu is doing warm-up exercises.

Even if the weather is not too hot today, not many people would be willing to come to the playground to bask in the sun at noon on the rest day. Jiang Guyu will participate in the school sports meeting as a class representative next month, so he will exercise on the weekend in advance.

The homework in high school is much heavier than that in junior high school. Physical education students only have the last class and dinner time to train every afternoon. This kind of intensity can only barely maintain the state, so that they will not become unfamiliar because of laziness.

After his whole body was warmed up, Jiang Guyu bowed his body, touched the ground with his arms, and half-bent his legs one after the other, taking a standard starting posture. It was as if she heard a gunshot in her ears, and she rushed out like an arrow leaving the string.

When she ran to the fifth lap, a person with a plastic bag in his hand and looking straight ahead suddenly appeared on the runway across the runway.

Jiang Guyu stopped in time, her heart was pounding after the intense exercise, and she couldn't calm down for a while. The alpha pheromone of the grass and woods that leaked out due to the high heart rate during the exercise showed her existence domineeringly. feel. The sun was too dazzling, she squinted her eyes and looked at the boy blocking her way.

Perhaps feeling the breeze brought by her sudden brake, the boy also turned his head to look at her.

Smooth short hair, light amber eyes, slightly drooping sleeping phoenix eyes, a faint beauty mole on the lower side of the mouth, a height of 1.8 meters and a thin figure, the combination of these features is undoubtedly her classmate And roommate Lu Nandeng.

Jiang Guyu was not prepared to have a good relationship with him, but just nodded to him out of politeness, then walked around him and continued to run. It's just that it is not suitable to run fast after stopping for a few seconds. You can only start from jogging and gradually increase your speed to avoid side effects.

Lu Nandeng had no objection to her indifferent attitude. He didn't even think of nodding. He frowned imperceptibly, turned around and continued walking towards the school dormitory.

Jiang Guyu ran another half circle, looking at his back on a sudden whim, the figure alone had gradually turned into a small black spot that was fading away.

She turned her head and continued running against the scorching sun.

Jiang Guyu was assigned to the same class as Lu Nandeng in her sophomore year of high school, but at this time, something happened to her family and she moved into the dormitory.

The school dormitories are divided into three categories: Alpha, Beta, and Omega. As an Alpha, Jiang Guyu eventually became Lu Nandeng's roommate.

Jiang Guyu's character is actually cheerful and enthusiastic, except when facing Lu Nandeng, he is always very cold.

This was not because Lu Nandeng offended her in any way, but because...she knew that she would die because of him in the future.

Jiang Guyu is a book traveler.

Jiang Guyu, who fell into the water after a brave act in his youth, fell into a serious illness. After waking up, there were more vague memories of his previous life in his mind.