Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Jiang Guyu's consciousness returned to normal, and he hid his fist behind his back guiltily, thinking: It's not good, I accidentally beat someone up.

    She still wants to participate in this quarter's evaluation. Although her grades are mediocre, at least she has a high score in moral education. It would be bad if the teacher found out that she was beating someone.

    Jiang Guyu rolled his eyes, and said innocently and sincerely: "Stop beating, I haven't finished my homework today. Why don't we all go home and do our homework together?"

    However, at the scene of the fight, someone suddenly broke into a fight. After I did it, I still used the absurd reason that I didn't write my homework, so I didn't get distracted when I heard it.

    "You didn't take us seriously?!" The leader of the gangster who was still suppressed by Jiang Guyu roared fiercely.

    Jiang Guyu could even smell his anger and unwillingness from the pheromone alone.

    She blinked her eyes, ignored the question, but suddenly sped up her speech and began to ask and answer quickly: "Why are you bothering her?

    " Subconsciously speed up your speech.

    Originally, he was ready to die, but he was stunned for a moment when he was suddenly asked by name, and he couldn't help but answer: "She ruined my brother's relationship."

    Jiang Guyu was full of question marks, and secretly wrote down this strange message , and continued to ask:

    "What are you here for?"

    "Suppose my brother."

    "What school does your brother go to?"

    "It's also No. 1 middle school."

    "What grade are you in?" "Second

    year of high school." "Have you written your

    homework yet? "

    I wrote it." The

    next second, he was extremely regretful when he came back to his senses.

    Damn, the emotions and atmosphere that had been brewed up with great difficulty are gone!

    The younger brothers who surrounded the two of them looked at him incredulously, and exclaimed: "What!"

    Brother, how could you secretly do your homework behind our backs!

    Most people thought this way in their hearts, but they didn't really say it out. The naive little brother asked directly: "But you didn't say that your teachers are afraid of you..."

    Isn't it daring to say anything when you are bragging! He dared not to do his homework, but grandma would be angry if the teacher came to him!

    The leader of the little gangster was embarrassed and embarrassed, so he could only stare at the pig teammate first, racking his brains to think of excuses.

    Don't talk about his own brothers at this time, I'm afraid even Jiang Guyu, the enemy, is secretly laughing at him. He thought dejectedly, if he had known earlier, he would not have troubled Jiang Guyu unpreparedly. On the surface, this guy looked weak and weak like an Omega. He had also heard of Jiang Guyu and many Betas and Omegas on weekdays. Played very well... I didn't expect to hit the iron plate!

    Isn't the normal way to go 'why bother with me? ''Because she robbed my brother's partner! ’, and then she tries to defend or admits directly and arrogantly, will the two sides fight directly? Why did the topic suddenly jump to homework?     In the eyes of the gang leader who had just been beaten up, Jiang Guyu's warm red hair and harmless smile looked like a demon with a burning head grinning and threatening her.     Too poisonous, Jiang Guyu is too poisonous!     It wasn't enough to beat him up, but also let him lose his majesty among his brothers!     The leader of the gangster thought that Jiang Guyu would use some vicious scheme to persecute him next, but she didn't show the complacency and ridicule he imagined on her face, but said with surprise: "Really? What happened before?" Didn't see you? Then your English teacher is also Lao Yang, can you lend me your homework?"     "..."     The leader of the gangster slowly put out a question mark.     Is there something wrong with this person?