1. Foolishness...

Vergil: "Admit it Dante, I'm still up one."

Vergil performs a long overheard slash on the Fury lurking behind.  Leaving nothing but traces of ash as it screeches in pain.

Dante: "Oh come on Vergil, you're damn aware that I'm better at numbers."

As Dante continues to taunt Vergil, he strikes more hordes of demons with his new Devil Sword.

Vergil: "What... you were never good at anything."

Ashes of demons disappeared into the air, as the two sons of Sparda settled down.

Dante: "Man, I'm tired.  Just how long have we been here, I know we still have more than enough time to cut down that big tree you created.  But I think it's best if we just go deeper to get to the very bottom of the Qliphoth as fast as possible just in case."

Dante lands up from the ground using his Devil Sword Dante as a cane to get up.

Vergil: "For once, you've said something brilliant.

Dante ignores that small remark, and begins to walk to the direction to the bottom of Qliphoth.

Vergil sighs and gets up from the ground to follow Dante.

Day after day of constant walking, the two twins of Sparda slashed and diced up demons who were in their way.  It was a cakewalk, a long cakewalk.  As one day in particular changed the fate of the one of the twins.

(Judgement Cut End... Small 3 Day Time Skip)

Dante's Devil Sword returns to Dante to finish off  a Empusa Queen with his round trip

Dante: "Hey Vergil, after all of this is done.  Do you wanna join my demon hunting business?  And maybe have a pizza party as a small welcome party?"

Vergil: "I'll consider it, but fir-"

Vergil was suddenly cut off by a portal opening revealing a Hell Judecca

With no time to waste, Vergil unsheathes his Yamato to perform a rapid slash on his opponent and cut open it's cage-like stomach.  However, the Hell Judecca teleported away from a safe distance and opened a portal underneath Vergil.  Vergil on the other hand, looked unfazed and trick dodged backwards.

Thoughts - Vergil: ("How strange, this demon in particular is different from the others I faced")

Hell Judecca: (In a raspy and distorted voice) "S-sp-arda's Ki-n.... Yo-u sh-all pe-rish in m-my h-hands."

Vergil: "Don't get so cocky.  And Dante, let me handle this for once." 

A loud storm-like sound emits from Vergil, which transitions to his transformation of his Sin Devil Trigger.

Dante: *Whistles* "Sure whatever Vergil, you can have this one.  Now go give him a beating."

Vergil manifested his Mirage Edge and performed a deep stinger towards the Hell Judecca.  The Hell Judecca had no form of escaping as it's wounds were grave and was eventually hit by Vergil's attack.

A loud slash of a blade hitting flesh as the demon is eventually about to fade from existence.  The Hell Jadecca was pinned to the ground, ready to accept its fate.

Hell Jadecca: (Distorted, Groaning Voice): "T-This c-c-can't b-be... l-losing t-t-to a h-half breed."

Vergil: "Silence, you're a fool to think you can defeat a son of Sparda."

Vergil de-summoned his mirage edge thinking the decaying demon was no long a threat.

Hell Jadecca: "I-I-If I d-die right h-ere, (coughs out blood) th-en I sh-shall t-take y-ou w-ith me."

The Hell Jadecca opened multiple portals to try and get Vergil to fall in.

Dante: "Hey Vergil!  You seem to be struggling a little, mind if I help?"

"Like I've said Dante, I got this."  Vergil stated, as he sealed a few portals using Yamato while trick dodging.

The Hell Jadecca stretched out his blade-like arms to kill Vergil.  When Vergil was busy sealing the portals trying to take him in, one of the Hell Jadecca's blade-like arms shoved Vergil to one of the portals.

Dante: "Damn it Vergil!"

Dante immediately used his trickster to teleport to Vergil, but it was no use as the portal closed before he can get him out.

Dante looked over to the demon who was responsible with rage.  He took his Devil Sword Dante and shoved it to his chest to use his Sin Devil Trigger.

Dante: (In a heavy demonic voice) "You're going to pay for that... with your life!"

Dante prepared to use his ultimate Sin Devil Trigger ability, Judgement.

(The gif won't work, just pretend he uses Judgement)

Each heavy hitting slash from Devil Sword Dante caused the Demon to wallow in pain. To finish off the wretched demon that took his twin brother, he place the blade near his chest and caused the demon to explode.

Dante was forced out of his Sin Devil Trigger. He was exhausted from the use of his ultimate Sin Devil Trigger ability, so he laid down on the ground.

Dante: "I wonder where that portal took Vergil to, I just hope it's nothing bad."

Dante made a new goal in mind, to find Vergil and bring him to the bottom roots of the Qliphoth and seal the underworld.

(To Vergil)

Thoughts - Vergil: (I've been falling for hours, just where is this portal taking me.)

As soon as Vergil said that in his thoughts, he was thrown to the ground. Vergil was confused, and stood up from the ground to look around. While Vergil was looking around, he heard a loud voice.

???: "In first place, the Golden Dawn!"

(To be continued.)