5. To the Summit!

A boulder was thrown into the direction of Captain Yami. One slash was all it takes from Yami's katana to destroy it completely. The dark magic imbued katana sliced it into pieces, as Captain Yami kept his momentum.

Captain Yami: "Damn that Sisgoleon."

Captain Yami: "She must've brought us along to serve as examples for the Crimsons."

Captain Yami's mind slowly shifted to thinking about Yuno.

Captain Yami: "Golden's top rookie, Mister Cool, is here to stir up the younger guys his age."

However, Captain Yami shifted back to thinking about Mereoleona.

Captain Yami: "Despite how she looks, that lady tyrant is pretty sharp."

(To Mereoleona)

Mereoleona can be seen commanding the Crimson Lion Magic Knights to push them to their limits. Noelle on the other hand, was struggling and cursing herself.

Mereoleona: "Did you say something, Noelle?"

Noelle was surprised of Mereoleona's presence, so she panicked.

Noelle: "N-No, nothing at all, ma'am!"

Mereoleona: "Do you have resolve to climb to the summit?"

Noelle had confused look on her face and was mentally panicking.

Mereoleona: "I asked you if you had the resolve to climb to the summit!"

Mereoleona: "I can tell from your mana."

Mereoleona: "The little girl who was always cowering around her siblings has changed."

Noelle was taken back by this, the words of Mereoleona caused her to think deeply on herself.

Mereoleona: "You're starting to resemble your mother a bit."

Mereoleona: "Not only on the outside, but in the inside, too."

All of a sudden, Mereoleona's expression turned serious.

Mereoleona: "She didn't just have the physical strength of a Magic Knight.  She possessed a strong heart too."

(Flashback to when Lady Acier was still alive)

Mereoleona and a person who has similar looks to her looks over Acier on her bed.

Lady Acier: "Thank you.  Those flowers are beautiful."

Mereoleona: "The Magic Knights need you, Lady Acier.  So why are you risking your life to..."

Lady Acier put Mereoleona's hand on her stomach.

Lady Acier: "In a similar way, once a woman has a child in her belly, she will try to protect that baby's life at any cost.  That's what it means to be a mother."

(Flashback ends)

Mereoleona: "Nothing's stronger than a determined woman.  Just like your mother."

Mereoleona touched Noelle's forehead and formed a fist.

Mereoleona: "If you've made the decision to climb, then hurry up and climb this mountain."

Noelle: "Yes ma'am!"

(Small time skip, To Asta)

Asta can be seen laying on the ground.  Losing his determination.

Mereoleona: "You can head back."

Mereoleona: "It's impossible for someone with absolutely no magic to climb this mountain."

Asta struggled to put himself back up.