2. What is this place?

Vergil: "The Golden Dawn, just what is it?"

Vergil walked across the street, keeping his Yamato concealed to remove suspicion. The medieval-like town was filled Smoke and odors of different food that Vergil wasn't familiar with. Fireworks were heard across the distance, Vergil felt a small unease.

Vergil: "Such a strange place, at first I thought I was in Fortuna. However as much as I don't want to admit it, my intuition was wrong."

Small Child 1: "M-mommy, why is that strange man mumbling?"

Mother 1: "Shhh... remember what I told you about strangers, just keep on walking."

The mother and child continued walking away, as Vergil remained confused. He wasn't sure what he did wrong.

Vergil: "How strange..."

Vergil walked through the crowded streets until he saw an alleyway. A shortcut of some sort.

Vergil: "A shortcut? Don't mind if I do."

(Short Pause)

Thoughts - Vergil: ("I just realized I've said something that Dante would say, his personality is rubbing off to me. Such an annoy-.")

*Trick Dodges to the left*

Vergil was cut off by a fireball thrown at him. Which came from the direction of a group of hooded figures with strange books.

Vergil: "Futile attempt, try again."

Hooded Figure 1: "Damn you! You would dare mock my skill in magic?!?"

The hooded figure and his group started to cast a spell, one of fire.

Hooded Figure + Rest of the group: "Flame Magic: Fireball barra-"

The group was cut off by Vergil's rapid slash.

Vergil: "Pathetic."

*Sheathes Yamato*

The hooded figure and his small group fell with ease.  Vergil walked up to the fallen delinquents, and took his robes to conceal his identity.  But noticed something, the symbol on the books.
A symbol of a clover.

Vergil: "What a strange symbol, but I care less.  I must focus on getting out of this world, perhaps I should try opening a portal with my Yamato.  Just why didn't think of that before?"

Vergil slashed up and down to the space in front of him, and performed a horizontal cut to the right.  However, it was ineffective and the portal didn't appear.

Vergil: "How irritating, it seems that someone or something is preventing me from leaving."

Vergil walked away from the scene and gotten out of the alleyway.

Vergil walked on the main pathway filled with crowds, he learned that the reason why there were so many people was because of a "star festival" occurring.  Thanks to a stranger he talked to on the pathway.

As much as Vergil didn't want to admit, the smell of roasted meat covered in it's own liquids is delightful.  But he insisted in his mind to not get distracted, in which he was successful.

Thoughts - Vergil: ("That loud voice I've heard when I got here, just exactly where is it?")

But Slowly, the voice was getting closer and kept sprinting to know what it was.

*Bump*

???: *Still trying to recover* "Oh how dare you to bump into royalty such as myself!"