8. True Power

As the tournament was being prepared, Charmy can be seen on Julius' lap with a snack in her hands.

Charmy: "La! Have a snack while you watch the event."

Julius takes on her kind offer and accepts it.

Julius: "Ah, why thanks!"

(To "Xerx Lügner")

"Xerx": "We should be scouting the area and thinking up strategies, you moron."

Appalled by this, Asta replied with a comeback.

Asta: "How dare you say something so right?!?"

"Xerx": "Everything I say is right, you moronic shrimp."

The two Magic Knights went back and forth with their argument. In the distance, an enemy Magic Knight with a Coral Peacocks robe shot the crystal with his magic. But to no avail, the crystal still remained intact.

Asta: "W-what?"

Without skipping a beat, Mimosa used her magic to bring the crystal away from sight. Seeing the fleeing attempt, the enemy Magic Knight kept his eye on her and opened communications with his team.

Coral Peacock Magic Knight 1: "Move three meters toward 10 o' clock."

Silver Eagle Magic Knight 1: "Understood."

The enemy Magic Knights on the other side prepared a powerful spell to strike the crystal. One of the enemy Magic Knights strengthened the spell to add extra force.

Crimson Magic Knight 1: "How dare you insult the Wizard King! Rock Magic: Strong Bow."

A projectile thrusted through the air, but was immediately cut down by Asta's Anti Magic sword. After Mimosa saw the attack, she tightened the binding of her magic on the crystal and setting up a spell of her own.

Mimosa: "Plant Magic: Magic Cannon Flower"

A beam of light was fired out of the flower and headed towards the attackers.

Crimson Magic Knight 1: "Rock Fortress."

The Coral Peacock and Crimson Lion Magic Knight were overpowered by the sheer intensity by the spell, which lead the two to fall.

(To Vergil)

Thoughts - Vergil: ("Asta's team is doing quite well, but I'm not sure what the other one is doing.")

(To Mimosa and Asta)

Mimosa: "It's the left!"

Asta: "Got it!"

Asta sprinted towards the fleeing Silver Eagle Magic Knight, but unfortunately was trapped within a magic circle. The effects given Asta a virus of some kind, and made his mouth foam.
The Silver Eagle Magic Knight saw this opening and casted trap magic.

Silver Eagle Knight 1: "Now!"

3 waves of different magic burst forth from the ground at each corners ready to eliminate Asta.

Thoughts - Klaus: ("It's impossible to avoid all three attacks. This... might be the end.")

The eyes of "Xerx" was awaken as 3 magic circles formed to re-direct the magic spells back at the enemy team.

Thoughts - Enemy Team: ("It redirected?!?")

(To the spectators)

Noelle: "What was that magic?"

Klaus: "What just happened?"

Thoughts - Vergil: ("re-direction? Seems to work similarly to my brother's Royal Guard ability.")