001

"You ready?" James asks me with a sly smirk on his face. "always." I smirk back and we step onto the train with our bags. Euphimia and Fleamont watch us step onto the train after they said their farewells with teary eyes.

We make our way through the crowded train, trying to find the familiar faces of the marauders.

We look through the compartments and finally find the one we're looking for. The door slides open and we step inside, "If it isn't my favorite pair of siblings." Sirius says with a smile as we put our bags onto the shelf above the seats.

James gives his friends a hug and sits down next to Sirius while I sit next to Remus. "How does it feel to be a 6th year Lia?" Remus asks. "It feels pretty nice. I like having authority over the annoying young children." I say and smile. "How do you guys feel about 7th year?" I ask them back.

"Well this is going to be an unforgettable year. We have so much planned ." James says and they all share the most suspicious smirks.

The ride to hogwarts is filled with small talk and plans for pranks this year. We share a few laughs and giggles.

When we arrive at hogsmeade, we all grab our bags and get off of the train and get on a Thestral carriage. "What if... we put dye in Lucius's shampoo!" James says as the trailer jolts to a start. We all burst out laughing at the thought of Lucius screaming like a girl as he looks in the mirror.

The whole ride they talked about how this year they're going to  ' make an imprint on the history of hogwarts for future generations to admire'.

The big castle that we all call our 'second home' can be seen for the whole ride. It's almost as if it glows in the dark sky because of the warm lights that shine through the windows.

We get off of the carriages and leave our luggage to be carried to the dormitories as we sit in the Great hall listening to the same speech I've heard for 5 years.

"Alright Lia, see you later." James says and gives me a warm hug as we enter the great hall. Remus and Sirius gives me hugs as well before I make my way to the slytherin table. "Hey Lia." The greasy Barty Crouch Junior says. "Don't call me Lia." I spit. He's always had a crush on me and has tried to get in my pants multiple times. And he has this thing where he licks his lips and its kind of gross.

I see familiar black curls and take a seat next to him. "Hey Reggie." I say. "Hey Lia." He says. We exchange smiles and look forward to Dumbledore, who starts his speech.

A/N

So... first chapter is done.

How was it? Any constructive criticism is welcome and appreciated.

Love u guys. Bye hoes.