005

The week flys by and before I know it, it's already Friday night.

Everyone is gathered in the library studying for a test. James and Sirius keep giggling about something and earn nasty looks from the rest of the students trying to study.

"I better go back to my dorm, I promised Regulus I would hang out with him." I say and start gathering my things. They all bid me farewell and I walk through the corridors and back to the common room.

James

"Oh I forgot to tell you guys but I forgot to take the wolfsbane potion on Wednesday." Remus blurts out.

"We'll tell Lia to go a little later then." Sirius says. James agrees.

The wolfsbane potion helps werewolves to be less vicious and keep their human mindset while being a werewolf, it also shortens the span of transformation which means that Remus will stay a wold for longer then expected.

Aurelia

I knock on Reggies door and he opens it with a smile. "You don't have to knock you know." He says. We share a chuckle before I walk into his dorm. "I'm on Clothing duty tomorrow morning. Do you wanna grab a Butterbeer after?" I ask. His face beams and he nods. "Of course." He says.

I flop onto his bed and lay there, staring at the ceiling. I look over to his bedside table and see 'Romeo and Juliet'. I reach over and grab it and open the book, carefully scanning over the pages. "Are you reading this?" I ask him. "Yeah I just started it though." He says and lays next to me. I sit up and move so I'm sitting in between his legs and laying against his chest. I start reading the first page.

Halfway through the second page, I feel his hands snake around my waist as he sets his chin on my shoulder and looks at the book too. My stomach ties in a knot and there's a lump in my throat that makes it hard to swallow.

We sit like that for a while before my eyes get heavy and my body feels weak. I shut the book and set it to the side, Regulus takes his arms away from my waist as I roll over and lay next to him and look up at him. The sides of his mouth lift into a smirk before he lays down and wraps his arms around me.

My head is buried in his chest and we both fall asleep.