004

I walk back to my dorm and throw all my books down on my desk which results in a loud bang.

I huff and throw myself on the bed. I want to fall asleep so badly but I have homework.... UGH.

I groan and get back up. The sooner I get this done the sooner I can relax.

I grab the things needed for my homework and go next door to Reggies room.

I knock quietly and he opens the door. "Can I do my homework with you?" I ask. "Of course." He says as he let's me into his dorm.

It's very bland and there's not really any decorations. I sit on the floor and rest my back against the bed. Reggie hops onto the bed and we both start our homework.

He finishes before me and outs his stuff away and sits back on the bed.

"Can I braid your hair?" He asks. "Sure." I say and chuckle. I grab my books and climb onto the bed and sit in between his legs. I continue my homework as he braids my hair.

"Done." He whispers. "Ugh what's the answer to this one?" I ask and huff. He chuckles and tells me the answer. "Ok I'm done." I say and slam my books shut. I stand up off of the bed and look at Reggie. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow." I say and give him a smile. "Yes you will." He says and smiles back as I walk out of his dorm.

I open my door and see my brother and his friends sitting around the room. "What the hell are you guys doing in my dorm?" I ask. "Calm down sis, we just wanted to hang out with you." James says. I roll my eyes and set my books on my desk. I sit on my bed next to Remus and lay my head on his shoulder and sigh. "The full moon is on Saturday and I need someone to be on clothes duty." Remus says. "Not it." James says. "Not me either." Sirius says and raises his hands in the air. "I will." I say. "Ok." Remus says.

Remus is a werewolf and when you transform into a big, tall, dog creature, your clothes rip and become useless so every full moon we take turns bringing Remus clothes in the morning.

After a while of hanging out with them they leave my dorm and I fall into a much needed sleep.