007

After she's done healing it, I thank her and walk out of the infirmary with Regulus. As we enter the Slytherin common room, the 3 boys give me big hugs.

They pull away and Remus starts crying. "I-Im so sorry I didn't know-"

"Remmy it's ok." I say and give him a smile and pull him into a tight hug. He cries into my shoulder for a minute and then we pull away.

"Do you wanna help us with something?" James asks with a mischievous smirk on his face.

Anytime James potter asks if you want to help him with something, it's never good.

"No I'm going to go to my dorm." I say and give a tight lipped smile. "okay." Sirius says. They all give me one last hug before I walk to my room.

I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I stare at my face and the new scar that is etched into my skin. I'm not really sure how to feel about it.

I sigh and walk to my desk and sit in the chair, I just zone out and think random thoughts.

There's nowhere you can get more lost, than your mind.

I get snapped out of it by a light knocking.

"come in." I say. The door opens and Regulus steps inside. I stand up and rush over to hug him. "Are you ok?" He asks as he gently rubs my back while he holds me in his embrace.

"I think so." I say quietly. We pull away and I look up and into his icy grey eyes.

He brings his hand up to my face and gently traces the scar with his thumb.
His eyes flit down to my lips and back up to my eyes.

We start inching our faces closer together until I can feel his hot breath on my lips.

Our lips connect and piece together like a puzzle. Fireworks erupt everywhere in my body and his hands grab my waist, making me shiver. We pull away and I give him a small smile , to which he returns.

If only he knew, I was internally screaming my heart out.

I pulled him into another hug and bury my face into his shoulder. He smells like leather, wood, and expensive cologne. We pull away and chuckle.

"I brought you something." He tells me. "Really?" I ask, to which he replies with a nod. He digs in his pocket and pulls out a box. He hands me the black box and I carefully open it, revealing a necklace. "It's beautiful," I say as I admire the beautiful snake.

"It has a protective charm over it, it protects against mostly everything." He says.

"I'll also know when you're in danger because I connected the charm to my ring." He finishes with a smile.

"It's beautiful, thank you, I love it." I say.

"Here. Let me." He says.

I hand him the necklace and he clasps it around my neck. His fingers brush over my neck and send shivers down my spine.

"Done." He says, I turn around and fiddle with the snake on the necklace.