Please Take A Seat Wherever You'd Like. The Show Will Begin Soon.

A/N: Welcome! This is the beginning of a brand new story.

Here's a little guide to my story.

----------

Y/n = Your name.

A/n = Authors Notes.

"B-Bocchi-chan imploded!" = Character is talking out loud.

*Disappears in the wind* = Character actions.

'Day 10: We managed to collect all of Bocchi's shards today.' = Texting/Writing.

"Niji-chan, are you alright?"  = Whispering.

Y/n: Hm? Isn't this normal? = If there isn't " or ' that means they're thinking to themselves.

Plain text is narration.

----------

Year: 1988.

D/n: "Thank you! Domo arigato!"

He raises his mic far above his head. The crowd in front of him cheers loudly. The audience enjoyed every second of their live show.

D/n: Another successful performance.

He disconnects his guitar from the output jack and turns away from the audience. He sighs while walking backstage.

Manager: "You did damn good out there."

D/n: "Think so?"

Manager: "Are you out of your mind? You're barely sixteen and you're playing like that. The ticket makers are in love with you."

They start walking to D/n's room.

Manager: "This is nice and all. But this is kind of small, don't you think?"

D/n: *While taking his guitar off* "Small?"

Manager: "Think about it. Sure Kyoto stadium is nice and all, but you can get much higher."

D/n: "That's a dream."

Manager: "Listen, I got a few guys overseas. They are devouring your sound. You have to strike while the iron is hot. After that performance? I'd rather jump off my penthouse suite than miss out on the opportunity to manage developing talent of your type."

D/n: "Heh. You think so?"

Manager: "First thing tomorrow morning I'm getting in contact with them. I'll try and get you a radio deal."

D/n: "Far out."

Manager: "No one says that anymore."

D/n: *He looks away* "Damn. We really aging expressions, huh?"

Manager: "You have to stay with the times. No one wants to hear they're grandaddies' sayings. Try something else."

D/n: "That's heat."

Manager: "That's alright. If you're a hoodlum playing school rock." 

D/n: "That's rolling?"

Manager: "Rolling." *He nods* "Yeah, I dig it. Like how we're rolling down the path to easy street."

D/n: "Hey, hey. Write that down."

Manager: "Inspired already?"

D/n: "When you get that spark, you have to act on it."

Manager: "If you're confident about it, we can make it the first song that'll play."

D/n: "On the radio?"

Manager: "TVs, boomboxes, hell, we'll put it on cassettes."

He puts a hand on D/n's shoulder.

Manager: "It's go big or go home time. Either go for a home run or strikeout. If this works, then we'll both be some of the biggest names in music history."