Bocchi The Brave!

A/N: Well, it's time. She's been through a lot, right? After starting her journey as Bocchi The Caterpillar! She's finally become Bocchi The Butterfly! We don't talk about Bocchi The Chrysalis! Without further ado, let's get right into it.

Something's off. Today doesn't feel like an average day.

Y/n: Since I'm up early, maybe I'll wake Nijika up for a change.

Deciding to take advantage of the day's oddities, he walks over to Nijika's house. He quietly slides open their glass backdoor and walks inside. Y/n has successfully snuck in undetected. Or, so he thought.

Seika: "Well, someone's up early."

Y/n: "Seika? Why are you up so early? Isn't today your day off?"

Seika: "I wish. We had an uber-popular band want to perform here today. Obviously, I couldn't tell them no."

Y/n: "Is Nijika up yet?"

Seika: "No, she went to bed late. She was up later than usual. She said your name a lot, so I thought you two were doing something."

Y/n: "I was busy cleaning my house last night. We were on call for a little while, though."

Seika: "That must be it."

She sits back in her chair and yawns.

Seika: "It goes without saying, but I hate waking up on my days off."

Y/n: "At least that popular band will help drag in business later."

Seika: "Yeah, yeah." *She sighs* "Is it too late to turn into a nightclub?"

Y/n: "You'd have to hire an entirely new staff. Not to mention dealing with sleazy clientele. Notion rejected."

Seika: "Boo. You're no fun."

Y/n: "You weren't out drinking last night, were you?"

Seika: "Of course not." *She rubs her eyes* "I'm just tired, that's all."

Y/n: This is the first time I've seen a sleepy Seika. I guess I'll have to trust her. "Is it alright if I wake up Nijika?"

Seika: "Go ahead. She's a morning person, so she won't kill you over it."

Y/n: "H-Hai?" Is that a warning?

Something's off. Regardless, Y/n ventures to Nijika's room. He walks through the unlit hallway without caution. That is until he reaches his destined location. Y/n gently opens the door.

Nijika: "H-Huh?! Y/n-kun?!"

Y/n: "N-N-Niji-chan?!"

He swiftly shuts the door and turns around. His face is brighter than the ripest tomato.

Y/n: "I swear I wasn't trying to take a peek!"

Nijika: "I know! You're not the type to do something like that!"