Welcome To The Stage, Hitori Gotoh... Too Long. How About Bocchi Instead?

A/n: Welcome back. I'm enjoying writing this. Drawing the art feels weird, but I'm hoping to improve. Also, the characters are now allowed to think. I wonder what their first thoughts will be. With that out of the way, let's start.

Walking towards his comfort place he thinks about Kita.

Y/n: I don't understand. I thought I was doing right by her. Was I that tough on her? Was I not tough enough on her?

He doesn't know what went wrong. He did his best to teach Kita but now he's the one left with questions. 

Y/n: Where did I go wrong? I promise to never let that happen again. But I need to know what that is.

He finds his comfort spot at a nearby park. Where most people go to wait for someone. He was partially hoping that Kita was waiting there for him. Sitting on the bench looking off to the side. They'd make it up and she'd return to the stage. After playing they'd settle the problems together and keep playing as if nothing happened. But no such ending awaited him. Instead, he was greeted by the sight of a girl in pink sitting by herself on the swings.

Y/n: That's a guitar next to her. Could she also be in a band? Maybe I can get some advice from her. Perhaps she also had a dispute with her band, so she came here. Oh well, I don't know if I don't try.

With curiosity in his mind, he sits next to the girl in pink. The girl only takes a slight glance at him before looking forward.

Y/n: Now or never. *He turns to the girl* "Hello, my name is F/n L/n. My friends call me Y/n." 

He waits a few seconds before continuing. 

Y/n: Not very social. She's probably the no-nonsense type. "I'll get to the point. I saw you had a guitar. I'm something of a guitarist myself. I play a few of them. I recently had one of my band members quit. So, well, I saw you sitting here with your guitar, so I thought I'd ask. Has anything similar happened in your band?"

Looking over at the girl, her face is dripping with sweat. Her face is purple and she looks like she could pass out at any moment.

Girl: I-I was hoping this would happen, but I'm completely unprepared!

Y/n: "Miss?"

Girl: "H-h-" Too far! Why'd it have to be a guitarist guy?!

Being her first experience talking to anyone, much less a guy her own age, her soul gives up on her body. Being overwhelmed by the situation, her consciousness starts to slip. She died that day without being able to speak a single sentence to the boy.

 She died that day without being able to speak a single sentence to the boy

R.I.P., random park girl. She died without having as much as a word with a boy her age.

Y/n: "M-miss, are you okay?!"

Girl: I can't die just yet! I've been looking forward to this moment for too long!

Her spirit slowly returns to her body. She coughs for a few moments before painstakingly looking back at Y/n. Her face still purple, she forces an awkward smile.